special chapter 2:

Never mind the song😁😁.

Get your ass outta here. You foolish human being. Dai Kun was yielding to the sleeping Simon. 

He just groaned as a response.

Now. You were pestering my daily lives, are you not done?. You were living here and you got a room inside my house. Still you sleep your ass in the living room. How shameless you are.

Shut the fuck up. You're like a nagging wife now. As if I bullied you.

Fuck you. My wife has a visitor so now stand up and go to your room.

What was the connection if I was sleeping here and to your husband's visitor? I will not disturbed them. Besides he's not your wife he was your sugar daddy.

Fuck you!  Say that again and I will throw you outside.

Dai kun patience was running out. Simon was the only shameless person whom he knew. Living in his house with everything is free. He even getting a room in their house isn't too much?. And call his wife a sugar daddy. Really where his mind goes.

His wife is a bit older than him but it's not right to call him his sugar daddy. As if he just needs his money. He has his own money damn. He can live without the help of anyone. 

Go away, let me sleep for five more minutes. You bottom one. Why do you end up at the bottom. You are supposed to be top.

To his annoyance he hit him with the folder that he was holding. Watch your mouth, everyone hears you. Now get up if you don't want Hanhan to get angry with you because you let others see you with just your boxers on. 

So what if they hear me. You must be thankful that I was afraid of my baby. Simon stands up without wearing his shirt and pants. Half closed, half open eyes of him walk towards his room inside Dai Kun house.

Zhao Jing's friends were looking at the part where the Simon monster was bulging. It's not a normal size, it's a monster. With their saliva drifting except for Yibayi. He was looking at Simon with his irritating looks.

Have some decency mister. This is not your house. Act like one.

Simon stops at his front. Who says this is not my house. This is my house. Asked that friend of mine. We are living for how many years now on one roof before his sugar daddy comes.

Watch out your mouth. Isn't it offensive to call our friend sugar daddy?

I always call him that. And if you think that he was offended , let me tell you he is not. I just call him that because that's what I want. Besides, it does not mean that if I call him sugar daddy, it means my friend will marry him just for money. Oh wake up men. My friend has lots of money too. He can even buy hundreds of men to bed with. 

Dai kun who hears it. Eyes turn round. He hurriedly grabs Simon's hands and pushes him inside his room before anything will get in chaos. This friend of his is a pain in his ass. 

He really regretted that he let him in his house. He just babysits a big man who got childish every day.

Sorry, you know he had a small problem with his brain..

Is he single?Gao Chong asked.

I guess yes, I guess no. He was a complicated man. 

Oh... like a psycho?.

Uhhh...

That's what I like. He's my type. Can you give his number to me. 

Hey! Act properly. Yibayi cut his friend.