chapter 9

Stop seeing that doctor. I am working as fast as I can so that I can go back to you. Can you not give me a problem?.

I never did. He's my friend, you know it too well.

Yes he is, he had an ulterior motif. You let him hug you. Damn it.

Zhehan knows that Jason sent the pic he took when he visited the office of Dai Kun.

So he sent it?. He really wanted us to be apart.

Don't change the topic. Stop seeing him.

So if i don't what would you do?.

Zhehan dont make me angry more. You wouldn't like it I tell you.

Are you threatening me?. You told me not to believe in his words however you believe in him.

He has proof.

Just the pic?. Is not enough proof. He didn't record the audio. He knows nothing.

Don't let my patience run out. Simon shouted.

I'm tired. My heart hurts.

Stop being spoiled. I will not tolerate this anymore. I've been silent for a while. Even i knew that you spent your time more on him. Let's cool off. After saying it he turned off the call.

Zhehan, whose heart was hurt , did not answer. Before he could be unconscious because of pain. He pressed the emergency call.

I told you he's been cheating on your back. You didn't believe me.

Why are you here all of the sudden?.

Visiting you besides i had business meters away from here. I missed you. Jason started to touch him.

He stood up. Go to your hotel room now. It's late. I don't have time to entertain you.

Why?. Jason chased after him. He clung on his arms.

We can make it quickly, don't worry no one knows about it.

Suddenly Simon felt something wrong in his body. He felt hot, especially Jason touching him deductively. Without him knowing Jadon put some medicine on his liquor. It was a lubricant whose effect is very high in lust.

At first Simin was restraining himself and kept on pushing Jason to go. However Jason started to kiss him and he couldn't stop himself. He felt so hot that he couldn't stop himself from biting the temptation. Until they ended up in bed.

Devil Jason video it. His plan was to send it to Zhehan one of these days.

Zhehan was in the hospital for three days surviving for his diseases. He's been calling Simon but he didn't pick up his phone. It is also one reason why he gets weaker and weaker.

Dai kun could do nothing about it. Seeing Zhehan like this ripped his heart too. You want to visit him?. I can drive you.

Could i?He weakly asked.

Of Course you're with me less worried. When do you want to go there?. He tried his very best to be happy every time facing him. He was the only one who knew that he was broken deep down.

Can we go now?.

Ok... wait for me here, I will pack your things. How much time will you spend there?.

Don't bother, I will not stay there for too long. I will be a hindrance to his business if I do that.

That day they went to the shanghai. From the time also it was a wrapped up party for the business accomplished by Simon partnership to mr. Jing. They party at one of the clubs. He's with Jason. The entire three days they are together. Jason spent his nights in his room however except that night nothing happened between the two of them again.