chapter 7 bunos chap

Lust is eating their whole system. They quickly go back to the hotel room. When they enter the lift no one is inside. Their lips meet again like a hungry wolf. Ravaging both lips. From the way to their room they never parted, still they kissed and embraced each other. It's impossible how they arrived at the door of their room and how Simon opened the door.

After the door closed Simon pushed Zhehan to the door and started licking his neck back to his earlobe. 

Zhehan could only moan for pleasure. Moan louder. I want to hear your moans. Simon pleaded but more on commanding Zhehan.

Zhehan didn't know that only his boxer left on his body. His clothes and summer shorts were ripped by Simon. You're so sexy, this body is all for me. Mine only.

He possessively touches every inch of Zhehan's body. Licking every part of it. Until he stops at his tits. He sucked, nipe and licked, while on the other hand pinching the other one.

Zhehan's body felt the electricity and his excitement was more intense. He can't stop himself pressing Simon head to his tits to suck it more. The tingling sensation on his stomach getting higher every second past. 

Ahmmmm.... sucked it more.. feels so good .. ahhh... yeah that's it...ahhh..

Hearing zhehan moaned, Simon sucked zhehan  tits better.  From one to another until it gets swollen. He lay zhehan on the bed who was now panting eyes full of desire. His face was red as a beetroot. He took off all of his clothes and the big monster sprang out.

Zhehan covered his mouth when he saw how big Simon monster was. Goodness grace that too  big and long. He nervously praised it. He wanted to get out of bed and ran away. It wasn't normal, it was abnormal. He had it too but it's not as big as what Simon has. It is murderous. 

He was afraid. Afraid of that monster. He thought it wouldn't fit. The abnormality of it is behind expectation.  He wanted to run to save his life. It wouldn't fit. It will rip his tiny hole. He possibly died too. Lard have mercy on me please. He silently prayed.

No running away baby. You make this hard then you have to feed it. Simon says with his horse and seductive voice.

Feed?. That monster eats food?. If it is then I could cook. What did he want?. He innocently asked. 

More than food. His food is something special and pricey.

And what is it?.

Simon seductively licks his side neck. Your ass. Then Simon kissed him roughly. Hands going anywhere. Massaging and pinching his bare skin. He also leaves love marks in his body.

I'm dead. He swallowed hard. Gorgetting that he was kissing someone. It hurts, I think...

I have a way to ease the pain a little. Simon groaned. This opportunity is rare. He will not let it slide. Not now ever. Its already a plain torture before so he will grab this oppurtunity by hook or by crook.

Funny that Zhehan found Simon groaning sexy; it made him turn on. Did he pre cum no not yet just hard.

Simon started kissing him again. His mind clouded by lust and hesitation. Who can resist the expert lips and hands of one and only simon. Not to mention his long fingers. Who knows how long it will go. And now doing its business in his tight entrance. 

A sweet moan comes out from Zhehan's mouth. Although he was afraid, the feeling of euphoria cannot be resisted. It was Simon and I knew he would be gentle with him. He really hopes so. This was his first time dammet. 

Zhehan's arms clung to Simon's neck. Kissing endlessly. Simom poured some lube to his hand while kissing zhehan. He was drawing circle on zhehan.entrance massaging it from time to time.