chapter 10

Are you sure about this?.

Yes.

Zhehan will never like this.

I know.

You can let him go. Hanhan wants everyone to be happy even though it was hard to do so. Are you not scared that he will ghost you?

Simon shook his head. If he ghosts me I love that. I didn't had a time to see him when he was still here. Even though he was a ghost , I wanted to hug him and tell him that I love him so much. I really missed him.

Zhehan and Dai Kun developed their friendship accidentally. Dai Kun was comforting Simon when Zhehan left. He was at his side when he was at his worst. Thanks to Dai kun if not for him Simon was already dead now. He goes to his afterlife after he drinks lots of sleeping pills. He overdose himself.

Simon was in the hospital getting the papers for travel. He and Dai kun decided to travel to Italy for a heart transplant without Zhehan knowing.

His phone rang while he was exiting the hospital. Hello.

Sniffing of Dai Kun welcomed his hearing.

I'm so.... sorry, I'm sorry.

What? Tell me what's going on.

He goes.

To where?. Don't scare me. His all being trembled in fear. He knows the fact that Zhehan is gone already. No, he can't accept it. He doesn't want to accept it. No, not never.

Hanhan, he's gone.

Simon world turns down. His mind was blank. He was walking but he couldn't feel himself walking. Until he was driving to the place where Dai and Zhehan were staying. He didn't know when and how he arrived at that place.

Dai kun opens the door for him with his red eyes, Shoulder down and sadness all over his face. Simon directly goes into the bedroom when Zhehan lies lifeless.

Baby, I'm here, sorry I come here even if you don't want to. Are you sleeping right? Ok rest for a while tomorrow we will go. The operation was all set. The doctors were waiting for your arrival to conduct the heart transplant.

Don't worry, I will not bother you. You can't see me and even feel my presence. I just want to go with you. After you get better I will go away and start our lives without each other. I know it was hard but I need to let you go. You will be happy on someone's arm. If you want me to stay with you however i know you don't want that idea.

Ok just rest now don't mind me i will stay here to get your hand warm. It's so cold. Don't be mad ok?.

You look so pale now. Moreover, you're still beautiful. No one can compare your beauty. You are a rare specie. A special specie that was destined for me. I was the luckiest person. I was an idiot. I don't value your worth. I was too overly cofident that even i do stupid things you will still there. That you will stay at my side.

I'm so sorry. I know sorry is not enough. Fighting ok. I will be content if I see you alive and happy.

Simon bursted into tears. The cold hand which he was holding suddenly fell down. No one knows how hurt it is to him. Only himself knows how he was broken inside. Even Dai kun, who was an audience in the said scene, didn't know Simon's pain.

He stood up and took his phone. We will arrive soon. Just keep the operating room empty.

Dai Kun grabs the phone. He ended the call and sent a message to the doctors in italy.

Pack his things and we will go tomorrow. All was set. Just prepare all his needs and yours.

You.... wake up! for fuck shake!, face the reality. The reality that..... he choked.... zhehan wasn't in this world anymore. Dai kun said painfully.