chapter 4;

Zhehan wakes up in an unfamiliar room. Smell medicine. The room is white amd theres  an iv connected on his hand.
At last you wake up. The voice from behind speaks.

He wanted to sit when the doctor stopped him. "Stay for awhile i will check your vitals". 

You need to be very extra careful next time. This disease is serious. According to what I've seen, your wound is still fresh from where you got operated.

You should stop your bad habit and also don't stress yourself too much. That's if you care for your life. 

How many days have I been confined here doc?. He doesn't mind what the doctor advises. 

Five days, sorry we didn't recover something important to you. You don't have a phone or any identification with you. We don't know whom to contact. We need to wait for you to gain your consciousness to be able to know your bio.

Just give me medicine . I need to come home now. Prepare the waiver and I will sign it.
But you need to rest first and ...

I want to go home please. I don't want to stay here any longer. I've been here five days already. He  sadly stated. 

In his five days in the hospital Simon didnt bother to find his whereabouts. He didnt search for him or if he was worried that he didn't come home. Maybe he wasn't. 

Ok, I will prepare your waiver. You're still too young to give up. Go on and continue living your luck when you are given a chance for a second life. 

Thanks for your advice doc. I was treasuring this life although its already too much i give a best fight. Still the disease keep on hunting me. From another one to the next. The disease that its difficult to cure.  

I will live my life according to his will. I will wait until when this heart stops beating. I was ready for my end long time ago.

After gathering his medicine. He pays his bills first before walking out. On his way out he saw a familiar figure going outside with a man beside him. He was carefully helping him from walking. The man was holding at his waist and this familiar figure was holding at the man's arm.

He smiled bitterly. How sweet. I know from the very start that the man he was visiting at the hospital is someone who was important to him. He didn't expect that this important person was very close to his heart, maybe his first love. 

From the front desk of the hospital. Zhehan asked the nurse if he could use their telephone. The nurse is kind hearted and she saw that Zhehan was alone. She let him use the telephone.

After three rings Simon answered the phone call without looking at the caller id. He's not mistaken this familiar figure is Simon.
Can you fetch me?. 

I couldn't, I'm about to send my friend to his house. He just got discharged.
I was alone and I had no phone nor car. 
Grab a taxi. Then go home and I will meet you later. 

Ok, don't wait for me then.
Look Zhehan i dont give a time for your sulking. Simon didn't hide his irritation.
You call this sulking?, oh.. well who i am to you. I'm just nothing but a fuck budy to you.  He wanted to shout out but he doesn't have strength. The pain on his chest makes him weak. 

Simon hears his sobbing before the calls off. 
Who was it?. Jason asked him with warm eyes.

Just a friend. Let's go now. I have to.meet someone after I bring you home.
Can you stay with me?. My parents went on a business trip yesterday .. They thought that you would accompany me. 

Simon was so soft on Jason and he couldn't say no to  him. But he needed to go home. He wanted to check Zhehan. " after meeting him i will.come back.so stop worrying".