𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

[WARNING: SMUT]
"𝑀𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡."
—𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑠ℎ𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑆𝑒𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦

𝒩.

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 opened, and her lips tugged into a soft smile as her gaze met Diego's sleeping face.

A couple of weeks had passed since they had first started dating, and it was now nearing the beginning of December.

With Natalia being so busy with work, and Diego with his boxing and vigilante work (at least, that was what he called it), they hadn't been able to go on too many dates in the past couple of weeks. Luckily, they had gotten the chance the night previous (a nice dinner, where they had somehow run into Vanya—Natalia very much enjoyed this exchange, while Diego had not).

And now, here they were the next morning, unclothed and still in bed.

Natalia glanced back at the clock—it was nearing ten o'clock—before nestling closer to Diego. Thank God, it was Saturday, so she didn't have work (though she did have a shit ton of planning to do for the next week of classes).

Diego's eyes opened a few minutes later, and he sleepily planted a kiss on her forehead. "Mornin', princess."

Her heart fluttered at the nickname. "Good morning."

"You aren't busy today, are you?" he mumbled as he pulled her closer to him. "You aren't gonna run away again?"

"I'm not busy," she chuckled as her finger began tracing along his chest. "Why, is there something you wanna do?"

"Yeah, there is something I wanna do," he answered, his upper lip curling as he shifted down so that their faces were level. "You."

Natalia automatically crinkled her nose and turned around, hearing Diego let out a laugh as she shoved her face into the pillow.

"You say some pretty terrible stuff," she told him, though her voice was muffled, "and that was the worst of all."

"Yeah?" he chuckled as he rolled over and slid his hand over her stomach. "I'm sorry, baby, but I'm just sayin', you're on my to-do list today."

She groaned and pushed her face even further into the pillow. "That's even worse."

She giggled as he began to kiss the nape of her neck. His kisses then trailed over to her jaw before going up towards her cheek and making their way to her lips.

Before he could get there, however, Natalia laughed and pushed his face away. "Brush your teeth first, idiot."

Diego rolled his eyes in amusement but made no movement to heed her order. Instead, he continued kissing her neck, and his hand slowly slid down to grip her inner thigh.

Natalia's breathing became a little unsteady as his hand edged upwards. The tips of his fingers skimmed against her stomach, causing butterflies to emerge as he continued further up. His hand quickly found her right breast, and his thumb stroked along the side of it.

As she let out a soft moan and let her body relax back into his, his hand cupped her breast before beginning to massage it. 

Though it took all her might to do this, she pushed him away, giggling as he rolled onto his back with a groan. 

"You can't even wait until after breakfast?" she teased. 

"I've waited for ten years, angel," he murmured as she turned back to face him. "I think that's long enough."