Chap 15

A/N: Wat up ppl? Lonnnggggg time no see. How are ya all? I am writing as if I am hearing what your replies are. Anyways I wanna apologize for uploading after a year. You know what I mean I last updated on 2014 and now in 2015. I am a horrible updater I know. But now here you go a chap which I think is going to be longer than any other chaps. Enjoy. And the chaps dedicated to my bestest berest friend nabbu. She loves the this book....

P.S: Did anyone watch 50 Shades Of Grey????? It's effing HAWT....

"Kory, you do realize that we're going on a photo shoot right?"

"Uh huh"

"And you know we would be staying in a hotel, right?"

"Uh huh"

"And you know it's just for four days."

"Uh huh"

"Then why the fuck are you packing stuffs like we're going out for a year." I scream in his ear.

"Geez, woman. You deafened my ear." Kory says covering his ear. "Zara it's a four day photo shoot okay and we need actually I need all my comfortable stuffs so I could feel like I am home."

"Feel like home with what your pillow and your blanket?" I say eying them

"You know I can't sleep without them."

"Okay so what about all these clothes. Why do you need all of em?"

"Girl, I have to change okay. I can't wear same clothes all four days. I am not a unhygienic freak who changes her clothes once in a month."

'Yeah and I am not an unnecessarily clean freak who changes clothes every 5 second." As soon as I say that a pillow attacks me and I can hear a fit of laughter.

"Oh you are so DEAD Koriander." I grab a pillow and hit him and ladies and gents that's how we have a pillow fight which lasts for like a good ol fifteen minutes which leads to making us late which leads to hurrying up in the car and which leads to nearly hitting another vehicle and which leads us to run inside the building and that leads me to crash on someone which leads to that person falling flat on her face and again that leads to (I swear this is the last time I am using the leads to word) Kory laughing his ass off.

I quickly help the girl I made fall stand up and apologize.

"I am sorry like really really sorry. I didn't do that on purpose. I am so sorry." I say helping her and once she stands up my hand is thrown away.

"Don't touch me you bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"I said don't touch me you bitch. You crash on me and make me fall on purpose and then pretend to apologize. "

"Hey I didn't make you fall on ..."

"Shut up. Don't act innocent. You ruined my clothes. Do you know how much it costs?"

"Uh- no I don't and your dress looks just fine." I said giving weird looks to Kory who was doing the same.

"Don't talk back with me. Do you know who I am, you bitch." This girl's going outta limit.

"Woho, girl first thing I am not a bitch but you sure do look like one and second thing I didn't crash on you on purpose and definitely didn't make you fall. It's gravity you can't blame me. Or don't you know about gravity you blonde bimboo and last but not the least I don't know who you are and I don't even care."There I said it.

"You...."

"What's happening here?" Zayn said coming over before she could continue. Someone's early or was it us that was late.