chap 1

I am so nervous. Uwais has a family gathering today and he wants to introduce me .I have met his family still I am nervous.. (Door bell rings). It must be Uwais. I quickly checked myself in the mirror and ran downstairs to get the door.  

 "Brandon.... ?????" 

"Hey Zara."

"Hey Brandon. Can i ask you why you are here?" I asked

"Yeah about that,actually Uwais has to stay home to welcome the guest so he sent me to pick you up."Brandon said.

"OH." I said  being a bit dissapionted..

"So shall we go?"

"Yeah lets go." 

    We sat in his car and drove off... Brandon played 'just the way you are' by Bruno mars... i love that song......

"Zara are you nervous?" He asked.

"I won't lie Brandon. I am really nervous."

"Dont be you have met his parents. They like you and you like them so dont worry. Everything is going to be alright."

 "You are right. I shouldn't  be..."

We drove in silence on rest of the ride with omly the beautiful Bruno song.

  " Here we are on Uwais's house. Lets get inside." he said

  We walked out of car.... Brandon called Uwais and he was out in a minute....

    " You look beautiful baby." Uwasis said pecking my lips.

   " You dont look bad either ." I said and he chuckled.

   " Brandon man thank you for driving my baby here." Uwais said

"That's not a big deal dude. you know i am always around for you two." he said which is really sweet of him. "Now get inside."

 "Aren't you gonna come?" i asked

"Nah i can't. i have some unfinished work. i'll see ya later and don't be too nervous. Everything's gonna be alright." He said with a reassuring smile.

With that he drove off and we went inside.

 A.N: This is my first fanfic. hope you readers will like it..... plz vote and comment.... it would mean a lot :)