Chap 5

ZARA’S POV

As soon as I got off zayn’s car, I ran to my office but I did thank him. It was really fun singing Treasure with him.

 Zara, where’s the article; Kory asked

Wait a minute Kory. I am taking it out. I said, taking out the article from a pile of papers.

Here you go. I said handing it to Kory. He took it and read it a bit then we went to our boss’s office handed him the article and left the room.

So Zara. How was the introduction program?  Kory asked walking

It was a total crap kory.

Whyyyyyyyyy??? Kory asked making the y long

Kory, I don’t want to talk about it.

Zara please tell me... oh please Kory whined… you look a bit sad so something bad may have happened… if you share your problem you will feel good babes.

Okay Kory. I guess I should tell you. I want to spit it out to someone really bad. Then I started telling him how after ending his call, Atif uncle gathered people and introduced me as Uwais’s  good friend but not a girlfriend. And what he said about an article that I would write about zayn and his family and how his call saved me. Also my talks with perrie and zayn. Kory was listening eagerly.

So that’s it Kory. I said looking at his face which was completely sad now

That’s really bad Zara. He should not have done that. And when we haven’t said anything about interviewing zayn and his family. How can he say that? Or did you talk about that?

Kory I didn’t even know who zayn was?

Right. Hey talking about zayn didn’t you come with him and that girlfriend of his.

Yep.

Like really did you really come with the zayn malik of one direction? Kory asked me as if I was lying to him.

Kory yes. I came with him. He well didn’t exactly drop me in front of our office but in front of his office which is opposite ours...

You mean the bush studios...

Yep

Do they record their songs there?

I think so.

OMG, Zara are they still there?

I don’t know Kory, but we can find it out, if zayn’s car is there then yes they are there.

Come on lets go see. Kory said dragging me to the balcony.. so we reached there and there was zayn’s car..

Look there, there’s zayn’s car...I said pointing it out to Kory

Where? Where? Kory asked excitedly

Kory over there that white one.

That is one beautiful and expensive car.

It sure is…

Zara tell me how was the ride with zayn. Was it fun or dull? Kory asked me

It was quite fun. First there was perrie to talk with, and then she got off as she had some work. Then zayn and I were in the car. We talked about Bruno mars. Do you know he likes Bruno too? He said he wants to collaborate with him one day.. We were talking about his song treasure when suddenly it was played on the radio. I couldn’t stop myself from singing so I was singing it but when I saw zayn staring at me. I stopped singing then he started singing.  (Kory laughed) Then we sang together. It was so damn fun Kory.

Wow zara you are such a lucky ass. Kory said

Lol Kory.

Really I mean you got a lift from zayn malik. Girl, he is hot. But tell me how you got a lift from him. I mean how you met him.

Kory, zayn is Uwais’s cousin. He was also at the gathering. After you called me I asked Uwais to drop me but his car had gone for washing. I was in a hurry so zayn offered me a lift.

Are you kidding me Zara zayn malik is your boyfriend’s cousin. Why didn’t you tell me?

Kory, I found it out just some hours ago. And how many times do I have to repeat that I didn’t know who zayn was. I said angrily

How come Uwais not tell you about zayn? He is a total psycho... Kory said

He is not a psycho Kory and what does it even matter if he tells me or not. It’s Uwais I love but not his some famous celebrity cousin. I say even more angrily

Still Zara he should have told you. Was he afraid that if he would introduce you to Zayn then you would go with Zayn and leave him? GAWD. Kory said rudely which pissed me off

Kory. I love Uwais for whom he is but not for whose cousin he is. And I would never leave Uwais never ever. I love him and  he loves me. Some other guy can’t break our relation and he did a good thing not telling me about Zayn. Kory you are pathetic. I don’t want to see your face again and I don’t want to talk with you. I hate you. I said and walked away from the balcony taking my stuffs running downstairs. He was shouting my name but I will not look back. How can even say something like that? I will not forgive him.

A/N: KORY shouldn’t have said that but what could he do. Zayn Malik is his best friend’s bf’s cousin… I would have done the same.  Plz vote and comment and tell me what you think about this chapter.