Chap 9

Zara’s Pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.  This is too much its Saturday and who is calling me on Saturdays. On other days I have to wake up because the alarm doesn’t let me and now this phone. Guess who’s calling me CLOUDY.

WHAT????? I said annoyed.

Oh god I disturbed the devil again didn’t I, he said with a laugh.

Fuck you did. I said with a sharp tone

Whoa devil it’s not good using such words early in the morning.

Whatever cloudy. And why did you call so early.

I just called to see if you are alright.

What happened to me?

Don’t ask.

Why? Just tell me.

Don’t you remember? Kory sang

Cut it out Kory.

Ha ha okay. Now let’s get to the serious matter.

That would be better.

You seriously don’t remember. He asked                    

No.

How could you not?

What the hell am I supposed to remember?

Jar’s you----- he said and stopped.

Kory don’t piss me off okay. Just fucking tell me already.

I don’t know if I should tell you…

Kory tell me already.   

You should know about yesterday. So okay I will tell you. Listen. He said and I was eager to listen plus scared too. What could have I done? Did I do something really bad?  Did I make out with someone? Or did I hit someone and ran?

You sure you can handle it…. He asked.

Kory tell me or you are gonna get it. I threatened him. Now I was really panicking. I had really done something illegal. I was trying to sound stern to Kory but on the inside I was so damn afraid to hear him. So I had my eyes shut tightly.

Okay so here it goes, he began, Zar’s you… you… you… you…………. “PUKED ON MY SHIRT”.

WHAT???????  

You heard it right. You puked on my newly bought brand new shirt.

Kory, are you like kidding me or what?

Why would I start kidding?

Kory, I puked in your shirt.

Yes you did Zara Rayes.

What the fuck? I only puked on your shirt and you are there scaring the day lights off me. I just fucking puked on your shirt and I was here worried about what bad I had done. Do you even know how much afraid I was? Don’t know what thoughts were crossing my mind? 

Hellowwwwww.  You puking on my shirt is also a big crime okay.

Shut up Cloudy.

No I won’t I have the full right to speak. Can’t I even talk with my criminal?

Oh god.

What? And remember every crime has a punishment even in dirty fanfics if you do something against someone’s will then the other person gets  a HOT punishment so you’re getting punished too.

Eweeeeeeeee, disgusting what are you trying to say? And don’t think I will ever accept a punishment like that… eweeeeee.

Shut up Zar’s. I cannot even imagine of doing that to you. Eweeee tacky…..

I know.

But I do have a punishment for you.

And what would that be?

You will have to bare me for a night.

Why?

M coming over to your house today for sleepover.

What???      

Yes.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That’s awesome. I love this punishment. Common over and we will have lots and lots of fun.

Zayn’s Pov

Hey Perrie. Watcha ya doin?

Hi Baby. M missing you.

M missin you too.

So wats ur plan for today?

Nothing in particular.           

So you wanna hang out with me?        

Baby I would love to. But one of my bandmates called me for a girls day out just now. So m sorry.

Oh it’s okay. Have fun               

I will and m really sorry baby. You know how much I love spending time with you.        

I know baby n u don’t need to be sorry.

Bye baby. I love ya. :*

I love ya too. J

I really wanted to spend some time with her but I guess I can’t. It’s really boring staying in your house all alone. I can’t go out because if I go all the fans will cover me up and I’ll get stuck. What do I do?

Zara’s Pov

What a lovely park? I had never been in this park before. I know it’s been three months that I have been living in this society still I haven’t come to the park. Actually I don’t even know anyone in this society. Seems like everyone are busy in their own world.

I didn’t know I was talking to myself and eyeing the views when I felt someone staring at me. I didn’t look at that persons face because you know. I kept walking without looking at that someone. When I felt someone’s  catching my wrist. I  turned around to see……….

UWAIS.( Look at the side pic it's Uwais)

Uwais what are you doing here?

I just came here to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. He said pulling me closer to him.

Awwwww. My baby. I love you. Actually I was missing you and I was gonna  call you but you’re here.

Were you? He asked with a eye brow raised

Do you think I am lying?

Who knows?

I hate you and I m not gonna spend the day with you. Also kory is already coming over. I said pushing away from him.

I was just kidding love.

I hate you.

I am sorry sunshine. Forgive me.

No I won’t

Plzzzzzzzz.. okay m even doing sit ups… he said doing actually doing it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9………….  Err can I stop it now. My legs are hurting. He said with a puppy dog face.

You know I can’t ignore your puppy dog face. Com on get up. I said giving him a hand and you know what he did? He pulled me to the ground and I fell on top of him,  our  face were only inches away. We stared into our eyes  and Uwais slowly brought his lips to mine and kissed me softly.

A/N: This chap is totally not what I had planned to write. It just came to me and I wrote it…. Sorry if you guys don’t like it but I promise you better things are coming in the next chap. Also plz vote and comment…. it feels really bad when you don't get votes or comments after you update a chap........... And I have not edited it so m sorry if some spellings or any other thing are wrong. Also what do you think of the new cover.