Chap 3

'Zara can you come over here', Ridwan uncle called me...

I was so so confused. I didnt know if i should go or not.. I looked at Uwais. He nodded and told me to go. I walked towars him with heavy steps. When i reached to him,he put his arms around my shoulder .

"This is Zara Rayes.. She is the girl whom I was talking about.. She is a working student. She works for a magazine.. What's the name of the magazine Zara?" he asked

'FABULOUS' I replied

"Yea Fabulous...Zara can you tell us what you do there?"

I was so confused and afraid. I tried to speak but the words werent comming out but I spoke.

.

"I am a junior editor. I edit the articles and write some." I said

"Thats what our Zara does... All of you maybe  thinking why is Ridwan introducing her to us she is just a normal girl.. Yes that is true but there is sth that she is going to do for us."Ridwan uncle said

My face was facing the floor but when i heard what he said.. i quickly looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"Our Zara, is going to write a article on zayn and his family and publish it on her magazine.. Uncle said..    Everyone had smile on their face and were clapping... Uwais and i we were the only people who looked shocked..

"Thats the reason why she is here today..right Zara." Uncle asked

I was not saying anything so uncle squeezed me a bit hard on da shoulder........

"YEAH... yes i am.. I said.

What is happenin? what is uncle sayin.. i have never talked about this with him.. forget about talkin i didnt even had this idea...i was told that i was gonna be introduced as Uwais;s gf but wat is this... The magazine has not said anything about this....

"So Zara when r u goin to start it?" Uncle asked.

What da hell? I have no idea about it..  I have never planned about it...why is he doin this to me..what do i say now.... just then my phone rang.. oh my gosh.. my phone is ringing.. thank u so much u saved me......... i said to myself.. it was kory who had called me..

"This  is a very important call. I need to answer it,so can i ? I asked uncle.

He gave me the permission,so I went to a corner..

'Kory.. thank u so so so so much for calling me.. u dont know how happy i am that you called me. you saved me...  u r my saviour'." I said all in one breathe

"WOHO Zara slow down. so much sentences at the same time.. u know i get confused but why r u happy dat i called you?" He asked

"I will tell u later bt why did u call?

"Yea about that..actually boss is asking for your article."

"Oh god how could i forget that? Okay I am comming." I said n hung up.. I went back . when i reached there everyone stopped talking

"Uncle I have been called to my office.. its urgent.. I have to go. I said but uncle had no reaction.. "Uncle I have to go"

"Okay you can go but first tell us when you are going to write?" He asked

"What?" I asked

"The article about Zayn and his family." 

"Oh about that I have not planned anything. When I have time I will think about it ." I said and went to Uwais.. 

"Uwais can you give me a ride to my office.. I came with brandon so I havenot brought my car."

"SHIT... Zara I have given the car for wash... so I cant drive you"

"Now what do I do? I have to get there in 30 minutes."

"Where is your office?" Someone asked..

I turned around to see Zayn..

Huh? I said

"Where is your office?"

"Its in shepard's barn near Westfield shooping centre."

"My studio is there too. I am going there i can drop you." Zayn said

"Can you Zayn? That would be great. Zara go with him. Thank you Zayn." Uwais said.

 I just nodded my head..

"Zayn r u going?" Perrie asked..

"Yeah, I got some work to do." Zayn said..

"I will come with you too."

"No perrie you stay here and come with mom afta some time." Zayn said but Perrie said something on Zayn's ear and he was ready to take her.......

"Lets go Zara." Zayn said.

I said goobye to everyone. Uwais came upto the car and gave me a small peck on my lips.

"Zara, plz dont get upset with what dad said. I dont know why he said that. We had planned something else but he said something else.I am really sorry."Uwais said

"Its okie baby, maybe he has got something else on his mind and dont be sorry its not your fault." said

"Okay and go you will get late." Uwais said. I looked at my watch 

"Oh yes I will be late... Okay bye baby."i said givin him a hug.

"Bie pumpkin." Uwais said and again gave a peck on my lips..

It has already been a year that uwais and I have been dating bt still I blush every time he kisses me....I quickly got inside the car and said bie to uwais. then we drove off. I was still blushing I bet zayn and perrie could see that............

A.N. So what do you think about the chapter..........  and wat is Ridwan trying to do........ he is a really unpredtictable man.....