Chap 10

I had thought I would spend the whole day with Uwasis today but guess I was wrong.  Uncle called him saying he is urgently needed so he went.  It’s been days that we haven’t spent time together. I miss him. 

Staying home all alone all day long is really boring and dull. I can’t believe myself but I am actually missing my college and my work.

” Zara, Zara I heard someone saying my name ever so softly... It’s the softest voice I’ve ever heard.

“Zara” I heard the voice again. “Wake up”

His voice it’s like the soft velvet.

“She is not gonna wake up like this.” I heard another voice which is definitely not soft and hey it’s familiar. “I will wake this sleepy head up.”

Sleepy head like seriously who is calling me sleepy head. 

“Get up you Sleepy Head. Get Up.” I heard the same not soft but harsh and equally annoying familiar voice. And now he’s even shaking me. 

 Hol- Hold on a second why am I hearing voices of boys and why is the guy touching my body and why are they telling me to wake up? What is happening??????? Have I – have I been----- Don’t tell me I have been KIDNAPPED? No way…… what do I do? Oh my gawd!!!!!! These kidnappers they might have fainted me and carried me and taken me to their eeeewwww stinky place and possibly I am lying on some old sack… but wait I can feel soft blankets like my bed’s and the room is not stinky…. Does that mean I am being kidnapped on my house?

You are annoying me . Get up sleepy head….. The annoying voice yelled and pulled off the cover that was covering me……. 

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…. Get away from me you bloody creepy creature.” I yelled on the top of my voice.

“Bloody Creature. Are you kidding me? Zayn I told ya, she is a total psycho.” The familiar annoying  voice said.

Zayn??? Zayn… what the hell Zayn. I quickly opened my eyes to see Kory and Zayn inside my room.

“Kory, Zayn thank god it’s you two. I thought you were some kidnappers.” I said taking a long breathe.

“KIDNAPPERS” Like seriously you were thinking we were kidnappers.” Kory said with an eyebrow raised.

“Well yeah. Tell me what would a girl think when she’s all alone in the house and suddenly when she is sleeping she hears voices of two men telling her to wake up. And wait a sec what are you doing here also Zayn what are you doing here.” I asked

“Ah actually Zara I live across the street. I heard Kory banging on your door so I came to see what was happening. We knocked the door called your name some many times but you didn’t answer so we panicked.”

Oh! But how did you get inside?”

“AH actually we ah” zayn was saying but Kory interrupted.