Chap 11

okie so this chap is dedicated to Tigger @Muffintops-ggic for being a good friend and a good supporter. :D i luh ya.

Zayn

The rays of sun hit my eyes so I covered my eyes with one of my hands. I could feel someone’s presence beside me. I looked on my side to see who it was. My eyes were blurry so I couldn’t see who the person was but I could see a face which was looking at me. We were studying our faces and both of us drew back when we studied ourselves too much. It was Zara.

Zara

It was Zayn. Without saying anything I ran to the bathroom and shut the door. How did we? I mean what is this? Why was Zayn so close to me and why was I sleeping on his shoulder? Were we sleeping together?  No it can’t be. Oh god I am so embarrassed. How am I gonna face him? I really don’t wanna go out any way.

Zayn

Were Zara and I sleeping together the whole night? No we didn’t or did we. But how did we end up like that. Yes were watching the movie and she fell asleep on my shoulder then we were like this the whole night? Why didn’t the boys wake us up? Talking about the boys where are they?

Zara

 Okay so, I’ve been trapped inside the bathroom for exactly 10 minutes and 6 seconds. Holy shit! It’s 6:15am; I have a freaking class starting in like 20 minutes.

Zayn

I was standing in front of my window being embarrassed, when suddenly Zara burst out of the bathroom looking panicked. She was muttering something like she was getting late and 20 minutes’ only left. She grabbed her cell and keys then ran out of the door without a word.

Zara

I flanged my door open, got dressed in whatever came on my hand. I stopped the car after reaching the college. I parked it and ran to my class. I hadn’t even combed my hair so I tied it up in a bun. I was in front of my class huffing and puffing because you know I was running all the way to the class.

“15 minutes, Mr. Roberto said. “You are 15 minutes late Miss. Rayes.” His eyes now looking at me.

“Mr.Roberto I am really sorry. I was stuck up in some work.”

“And what would that be?”

“Ah, it’s that, it’s...”                    

“Miss. Rayes we don’t have the whole day.”

“Sir I slept over. So I couldn’t make it on time.”

Mr. Roberto chuckled and the others laughed. Great!!!!!