Chap 7

A/N: That’s Zara’s teacher Estevon Roberto in the pic…. He is so hot…. ;)

ZARA’S POV

(Alarm ringing)

Damn alarm. I want to sleep.  But I have to wake up if I don’t want to get late for college. I freshened up and checked my phone. WTF? There are tons of missed calls and messages and all from Uwais and Brandon??? Why would Brandon call me? I quickly called Uwais..

I am so so so so so “SORRY” Uwais. I had no idea that you called. Yesterday I was so so tired so I slept as soon as I reached home. Forgive me. I am so so so so so so so so sorry. I said as soon as he picked up the phone.

Wo wo babes. I understand. You don’t have to apologize. And I am glad you called me. I was worried about you.

Baby I am so sorry.

It’s okay love.

Uwais I have so many calls and msgs from Brandon too.

I had told him about the gathering and he was worried about you. Maybe that’s why he called.

Why did you tell him?

Zara, he is my best friend. He should know it. And he cares about you.

Maybe I should call him, right?

You should. Call him now.

Okay baby. See ya

See ya love. I love you.

I love you too.

I love you 3.

And I love you four.

But I love you five.

And I love you six.

I love you seven.

Okay now let’s hang up. I gotta call Brandon. I said laughing…

I love you 8. I said and hung up. Uwais can be such a child sometimes. I really love him. He makes me happy. Time to call Brandon.

Brandon’s Pov

I was sleeping when my phone rang. I picked it up without seeing who had called.

Hello.

Hey Brandon. I am Zara.

Zara. As soon as I heard it I quickly woke up from my sleep.

Yeah. It’s me. Its sounds like you are you sleeping. I will call ya later. Sorry for disturbing.

No no. Zara I am awake. We can talk.

How can I ever decline a call from Zara? She had called me for the first time.

U sure. She asked

Yeah.

Well actually. I just checked my phone and saw you had called and msgd me.

About that. But before I could continue she spoke.

Brandon. I am really sorry. I was really tired yesterday so I slept as soon as I came home.. I am so sorry.

No problem Zara and really I was wondering why you weren’t answering my calls.

I am sorry.

It’s ok. You don’t have to say sorry time and again. I totally understand. I am glad you called me. You are all right yeah…

Kind of. Because of yesterday I am a bit tensed.

I know how it feels,,, calm down.   What Ridwan uncle had done was not good but he must have other plans. I know you are hurt but please don’t be sad.