Chap 8

ENJOY READING !!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey Kory. I said after reaching my office.

Hey sunshine. How r ya? He asked not looking away from the computer screen.

  I am good Cloudy.

Jar’s how do you come up with such good names. Kory said satirically.

Well, that’s a talent that only some special people pose. I said sitting on my comfortable chair.

He rolled his eyes.

Kory do you remember that we have a dinner with one direction today.

Kory who was concentrating on typing left his work turned around, looked at me with what did you just say expression?

Did I hear it wrong or did I hear the thing that I think I heard. Are you saying we’re going on a dinner with one direction?

Well, Yeah.

This proves that I was not dreaming. He said with a wide smile.

What?????

Actually this morning I was thinking that I was dreaming but turns out I was not…. He said returning back to the typing.

As it turns out to be true, what are we going to order? I asked him and then we started planning and we worked the whole day checking emails, editing some writings and selecting what pics we r gonna put in the covers and so on.  Our work ended at around 6:45pm and it was tiring. Gawd. Kory and I took a relaxed breathe. We were resting just when my phone rang.

Hello. I said without seeing who had called.

Hey jar’s.

Hey ah.

Zara it’s me Niall.

Ah Niall, wat’s up?

The sky. He said with a cute giggle.

Lol.

Where are you guys? We’re here waiting for ya?

Shit, niall we’re coming right now… just wait a minute.

Okay. Your countdown starts now. Niall said and we hang up. Kory and I freshened up a bit and ran out the office. We could see the boys.  The boys waved at us. They looked wow.

Sorry we took this long to come. I apologized cause it was already 5 past seven.

There’s no need to apologize. It happens. Zayn said.

Let’s go eat. Niall said running to his car.

We reached our favorite Korean restaurant. Kory and I we come here often.

Hello, aajuma. How r ya? I said to an old aunt who owns this restaurant.

I am very well Zara. And how are ya? You and Kory haven’t come here for a whole week.

We were a bit busy aajuma. And aajuma I have brought some friends along today. We are seven people altogether so can you provide us a bigger place than usual. 

Sure, Follow me. She said and we followed her.

Here you go. She said as we entered a room. We had never eaten in a room before, so it was all new for us.

Aajuma  khumasimnida . it’s just the place I had wanted. I said

You’re welcome. So what would you kids want to have? She asked. The boys looked confused so I decided to order

Kory and my favorite Korean lettuce wraps.

We will have lettuce wraps with extra spice and soju. I said