Chap 13

A/N:  Vote and Comment :) m sry if there are any mistakes.

                                      Saturday night

                                     The farewell day

“Hey Zara, where are you I am coming.” Carlisle said

“Carlisle just come inside. I am inside the hall.” I replied

“I don’t get it why should I come to an unknown party. I am sure I don’t know any people.”

“Trust me you know everyone. Come inside really fast.”

“Okay, I’ll park the car.” He said and hung up.

“Everyone hide and turn off the lights and be ready. He’s coming inside in 5 minutes. I shouted and everyone hid.

Kory and I with Uwasis hide beside the door on each side turning off the lights. After a minute Carlisle came inside but stopped on the door.

“Why is it dark here? Have I come to the wrong venue?” he said to himself.

I wanted to laugh.

“Zara, Zara.” He called my name.

“Looks like I came to the wrong place.” He said and turned back to leave when the lights turned on and Kory, I and Uwasis threw the confetti and everyone screamed a Happy Farewell. Carlisle looked shocked and surprised. I went to him hugged him tightly. He hugged me back.

“Happy Farewell big bro.” I said facing him.

He smiled cupped my face. “Thank you baby girl.” And kissed my forehead

“What do you think of the surprise Carlisle?”Mr. Roberto said

“Estevon the surprise’s great. When did you plan all these and I didn’t know a thing.”

“Everyone worked together and made sure you wouldn’t get suspicious.”

“Thank you so much for this party.”

“You’re welcome, now let’s enjoy it.”

Everyone stared partying. Uwasis, I and Kory went to the dance floor and started moving our bodies to “Locked out of Heaven”. We jumped shouted sang along the lyrics and enjoyed the moment.

We had danced to like 9 songs already and we were panting like dogs. But Kory was still dancing. This dude can surely dance.