chap 2

All the members were gathered there...... but I knew none of them... I was now even more nervous and afraid but when Hasina ( Uwasi's sister) came I calmed down a bit, she took me to meet some of her cousins...... She introduced me a girl named Doniya...she said Doniya is Zayn Malik's sister..... I dont know who Zayn Malik is so I asked her....

  "ZAYN MALIK?"

"Yes Zayn." Hasina said

"Who is Zayn?" 

They looked at me as if I just said I murdered a puppy.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"You dont know Zayn." Hasina asked.

"No i dont."

"Are you kidding me??"

"No. I am not.. I really dont know who he is."

Just then Uwais came...

"Uwais havent you told Zara about Zayn ??" Hasina asked

"Zayn. No i havent."

"Why not??"

"Cause i dont find it necessary......and Zara doesnt need to know."

Then Hasina turned to me.....

"Zara dont u know the band ONE DIRECTION". She asked me..

One direction? yea i have heard about that band... isnt it a really famous boyband in town? i said a bit unsure.

"Zara, not in the town but in the world  and Zayn is one of the members."

"OH, i didnt know that."

"Have you seen him. He is so goodlooking. He kinda looks like Uwais."

"Really then he must be gudlooking."I said looking at Uwais. He gave me a cheeky smie.. Doniya and Hasina started giggling...

"Hey Doniya where is Zayn? " Hasina asked

 "He is comming with Perrie. He is on his way..Doniya said. "And look there here they come.."

Doniya went to Zayn. I looked at Zayn. He was tall a bit thin had unshaved chin and he did look like Uwais a bit... 

"Zara thats Zayn Malik and that girl with him thats his girlfriend Perrie Edwards." Hasina said..

 Perrie is really white. She has so much makeup on n she is short about 5'1" i guess but the heels make her look a bit tall.