Chap 4

ZAYN'S POV

I could see Zara blushing, maybe it's because Uwais kissed her.

"Are you blushing Zara?" Perrie asked.

Zara looked at her with her eyes wide open.

"I am not. What made you say that?" Zara replied

"Your red cheeks show that you are, right Zayn?" Perrie asked.

I could see her blushing but I didn't want them to know that I was looking at Zara..

"Perrie I am driving so I cant see."

"Right. Perrie said and kept quiet for some seconds again she started asking questions.

 "Zara, you and Uwais are couples, right?"

"Yeah we are."

"How long have you been dating?"

"For a year now."

"You knew his family, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I have know them for long time now."

"Can I ask you a question? Perrie said. I had a feeling she would ask that....

"Why did  Uwais's dad not introduce you as his son's girlfriend?"

And she did ask it. Poor Zara she maybe really upset about it. I looked at her through my  rear view mirror. Actually I also wanted to ask her the same question. She had a sad face but she faked smile..

'We had planned to introdue me as his girlfriendd but we had to change it due to some reasons.'

"What reasons?"

"That's a secret actually."

"Okay and tell me didn't you say you didn't know Zayn." 

"I did."

"Then how did you come up with the idea of interviewing Zayn and his family?" Perrie asked.

I wanted know that as well and perrie is doing that for me.

" About that ahmm.  My senior editor had told me to prepare an article which would attract young generations. I had no ideas so i asked Atif uncle and he promised me that he would help me and he did but he announced that idea infront of everyone without telling me. You woiuld have noticed my face I was shocked for a minute." Zara said.

"Interesting" Perrie said.  

Just then her phone rang after she finished talking she told me to stop the car. I stopped the car.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I have to meet the girls.They said they have to talk about certain things."Perrie said.

She got off the car, but not before giving me a long kiss. i really wanted her to stop it cause we've got some company.

"I'll see ya Baby. I love you. And it was really nice meeting you Zara. Bye." Perrie said flashing a smile.

 Now only Zara and I were in the car. I dont like my side seat empty so I asked her to come, she said it's ok there but I insisted her and she came in the front seat. We didn't know eachother so I had no idea what to  talk about and it was silent, which was akward. So I started the conversation.

 So, you like Bruno Mars, right? I aked

Ah yes.He is my favorite.

Cool, he is my favourite too.

Really?????

Yeah. I love his songs and one day i want him to collaborate with us.

WOW. may your wish come true.