Prologue

"Why? Why would you do something like this?" He screams at me. I'm not surprised at his reaction. I knew this was going to end like this from the very beginning.

"Have you ever had to hide who you really are from the people you care about most?" I question. He doesn't say anything. Slowly I walk to the couch, carefully sitting next to him. Our legs are slightly touching and he scoots away from me. A pang of pain shoots through me.

I knew this would happen and I told myself not to get in this deep, but I did. I didn't mean for it to happen. I can make endless excuses but that won't do anything. It won't take away my pain or his.

"Matt please let me explain this." I beg. "I know it won't change anything but I want you to know how it happened...from my point of view. If you still want nothing to do with me then I understand, but please." He lifts his head to look at me as a tear slides down my face.

He looks into my eyes. "I don't want to know how. I just want to know why." His stare was intense. It was like he was trying to rip the truth out of me. I wanted to break the gaze but I couldn't; I was frozen. "Why? Why me? Why take it this far if you didn't even mean it!"

"It was all real! Every second of it."

"Why?"

"At first, you were just the hot guy. Then I got to know you and before I knew it, I was already on the ground. I had fallen...hard. I was willing to risk everything to stay with you. I know it was selfish, but I just wanted this," I said pointing between the two of us, "to stay the way it was; perfect."

"Well how did that work out for you?" He asks. Rudely if I'm not mistaken.

"Look I get that you're mad, but come on! At least talk to me."

"You want to talk? Fine then; let's talk. Tell me how this all got started. Tell me why and how you got away with making a fool out of me for so long. Tell me why you lied about being legal. Tell me."

"Ok. Thank y-"

"No. Do not thank me. I'm not doing this for you. It's for me. I need answers."

"Well it started like this...

AN: Hope you liked it. The chapters won't alwayys be this short. Drop a comment if you you have any feedback. Vote, fan, smile! :D