New Beginnings

I panicked. How the hell did I get here?

I quietly got up out of bed noticing that I wasn't wearing my clothes anymore. I was in sweatpants...that was it. I wasn't wearing a shirt. What happened? How did I get here? Was I drugged? No stop! I couldn't keep thinking of things like that. If I wanted answers then I would have to get them myself. So I got up.

It took me 5 minutes of stumbling around to find the door in this huge room. I opened the door and peeked out slowly, checking to make sure no one was there. I only saw the faint glow coming from down the hall. I assumed it was a TV so I followed it.

It was too dark for me to see what was around me but I did make out that there were picture frames on the walls. As I was walking, I crashed into a table, knocking something down. I let out a small yelp then I fell silent again. Oh crap! What if someone heard that? Would they come after me?

I heard shuffling and panicked. I couldn't move. All of sudden lights filled the place and the person that I assume kidnapped me.

"You're awake now?" He said.

"What the hell? How did I get here? Why am I here? Where is here exactly? Wha-"

I belted the questions at him but was stopped when he said, "Whoa calm down. I can explain everything as long as you stay calm. Come on," he motioned with his hand to the room where the TV light was coming from, "we'll talk in there."

I followed him into the room.

The walls were a light cream color. Two brown, leather chairs sat at either side of a couch. In front of the couch was a brown table with glass on the top. He has a good sense of style. I'll make sure to tell him after he explains why I have been kidnapped.

I sat on the opposite side of the couch from him. He looked at me questioning my choice of seating. He shook his head and instead decided to explain.

"Well you do remember going to see the movie and all, right?" I nodded. "Okay good. Well you fell asleep before the movie even came on. I tried to wake you up but you were out." He stopped to laugh a little. "You actually said some rather vulgar words when I tried waking you."

I blushed. Blushed? Damn you stupid face! "Sorry. I didn't mean whatever I said."

"It's cool. I found it rather cute." What? He thinks I'm cute! "So anyways," he continued and I zoned out. He thought I was cute. I just stared at him and his oh so soft looking lips and his long and wavy, brown hair that I wished I could run my hands through. Focus Kyle! Listen to the words that he's saying. "And now you're here."

Are you serious? I missed the entire story. Stupid Matt and his sexiness.

"Oh ok. That makes sense." I said, pretending that I had been listening the entire time. "I'm sorry I freaked out before."

"Don't worry about it. Well you should probably go back to sleep. It's too late for me to take you back to your car now so I'll just drive you in the morning."

"Oh thanks. Well I can take the couch and you can have your bed back."

"Nonsense. We're both adults. We can share the same bed." Wait what?

"But I'm not a-"

"Kyle, don't worry. I won't bite. Or will I?" He winked playfully, standing up from the couch. He extended his hand out for me to grab and I took it.

I was nervous as we walked to his room hand in hand. He thought I was older. I'm in high school. I'm a sophmore. I have to tell him. I will tell him. Just not tonight. Maybe in the morning or something.

We got in the bed and instantly felt tired. He has the most comfortable bed ever. Matt kissed the top of my head lightly and I closed my eyes, falling into a blissful slumber.