Introduction

A U T H O R' S   N O T E

Hey my Lovelies! Thank you for giving this book a chance.

This is a work of FICTION. Names , places, characters and incidents are either a product of author's imagination or are used fictionously. Any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording or by any information storage or retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.

I won't be tolerating any rude comments, remarks and questions. I have worked hard on all my books.

THE PICTURES IN THIS BOOK BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS ON PINTEREST.

Everything else has came from my imagination.

Previously the leads were someone else  but I have edited the whole book and now you'll get to know who are the leads as you read further.

Now you may proceed...

📖H A P P Y     R E A D I N G 📖

PARNIKA CHAKRAVARTI

( Female Protagonist)

Traditional, shy , introvert... 5'7 tall.. long hairs.. traditional dressing style.. Writer by profession! Writes romantic plots for the television industry and also a famous writer of romantic novels.
Twin elder sister of Parul and her exact opposite. Her priority is her family.. she's a generous and down to earth girl. Soft spoken, Kind and polite in nature.
Apart from her profession, she likes to play guitar while humming to soft romantic songs.. chocolates are her weakness... Traditional style is her obsession.
Her only moto is to make her parents proud.

TEJ KAPOOR( Male Protagonist )

TEJ KAPOOR
( Male Protagonist )

Handsome, charming, extrovert.. 6'5 tall.. chocolate brows orbs with hazel black hairs.. Well known actor... Choclate boy and heartthrob of  every girl... Belives in love and philosophies.... Dog lover.. composes songs of his own... runs NGO for needy people..also has a team for feeding the stray animals.. loves to make new friends.. his heart resides in his family.. waiting for the love of his life.