Part - 4

Continue from last part...

Some days passed and the shoot for naagin was going to end soon in 1 week!

As the show was ending Tej and Anaya decided to make a music video..

All was set..the song was composed and recorded by Tej .. the lead was decided but only the script was needed..

Anaya: yar everything is decided.. except script..kya mahan log hai na hum?

Tej: koi acha concept hona chahiye.
Like jo gane se relate ho sake.. kya soche..

They kept on thinking for sometime when suddenly Anaya spoke up..

Anaya: arey apni Parnika he toh kitni acchi writer hai.. usi ko bolte hai na koi script likh de humare lie.. what say?

Listening Parnika's name he face palmed himself..how stupid he was not to think of her before..

He looked at Anaya who was having curiosity in her eyes..he nodded while smiling..

Anaya: toh der kis bat ki..call kar na usko..

Just then Tej remembered that he doesn't have her number..

Tej: woh actually mere pass toh uska number he nahi hai?

Anaya: oh shit..main v uska number lena bhul gayi..

Tej: ab kya kare?

Anaya: 1 ghante me hum dono ki packing hai.. let's go to her apartment.. number v le lenge..is bare me bata v denge..aur script se relate karne ke lie usey gana sunna v toh hoga.. so woh sun v legi..what say?

Tej: perfect!

***

In Parnika's apartment..

The door bell rang!!
Parnika who was writing script for her upcoming show kept the things away and went to open the door..

She was shocked to see Tej there as she wasn't expecting him..

Parnika: Tej tum yaha?

Just then Anaya spoke up from behind.

Anaya: han aur main v ayi hu..

She couldn't form any words so she just let them enter while they took their seats..

Parnika: umm..applog aise achanak? Sab thik hai?

Anaya: han sab thik hai but ek problem  hai?

Parnika: kya?

Then Anaya told her about the music video and that they need her for concept and directions ....

Parnika: why not.. I would love to give a concept and help in direction..

She replied smiling..

Parnika: guys but I need to hear the song.. I mean the script must relate to the song right?