Part-9

Continue from last part.........

Thinking about all this she fell asleep..

Next morning she got up around 10 a.m. having a severe headache..

As she cried whole night and slept almost around 4 in the morning..

Taking a shower she got ready..just when she was about to leave her vision got blurred.. she was about to fall but Parul thankfully held her by her shoulder..

Parul: oh my God Pari kya hua hai tumhe?

She made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her..

Parnika: kuch nahi bas...

Parul: u were about to fall.. abhi agar main nhi hoti ghr pe tum pari rehti niche.. tabiyat thik hai na tumhari?

She nodded her head slightly...

Parul: kahi jane ki jarurat nahi hai.. rest karo ghr pe.. I'm going for the shoot I'll inform there that u won't be coming.. take rest..

Parnika didn't said anything.. slowly getting up she left to her room..

Here Parul looked at her strangely and then called Soniya..

Parul: hello Soniya?

Soniya: Parul? Kya hua?

Parul: woh Pari.. uski tabiyat kuch thik nahi hai.. I have to go for shoot.. tum agar free ho then please come here..

Soniya: kya hua Pari ko?

She asked panicked.. Tej  who was standing few steps away from her came running after hearing about Parnika..

Tej: kya hua Parnika ko?

Soniya nodded her head at him and again asked her..

Parul: pata nahi.. kal raat v bohot raat tak jagi hui thi.. ajj abhi thodi der pehle she was about to faint.. shayad woh shoot ke liye he aa rhi thi.. maine mana kar dia jane se..  but uske lie kisiko yaha hona chaia so socha tumko bulalu..

Soniya: umm.. ok... I'm coming..bye!

They hanged up the call.. Soniya told about Parnika to Tej making him more worried..

They asked the director if they could put a stop for their shoot today but he insisted for the last shot.. and they unwillingly had to agree..

Tej requested Soniya to visit Parnika with her who agreed without any reluctance.

Here Parnika felt her temperature rising all of a sudden.. feeling restless and weak she decided to visit the doctor..

Her periods too hit her today only..she was heavily irritated..

She reached the clinic and consulted the doctor who prescribed her some medicine..

Taking a leave from there she sat in the car when she recieved Soniya's call..

Soniya: Pari where are you? Parul ne bataya tumhari tabiyat thik nai hai..islia main aur Tej aye..and the door is locked here..

She asked being furious..

Parnika: I'm fine.. I just came out for some work..

Soniya: are u mad? Here ur health isn't good and u r doing ur work seriously!