Part - 5

Continue from last part...

That day Parnika kept thinking about what concept will fit the song..

Around 9 in the night, Tej sent her the song.. which she kept in hearing in loop while smiling all to herself.. remembering those staring sessions.. and blush appeared on her cheeks..

Finally she decided the concept...

It was the day of their first shoot.. Parnika was about to leave when..

Parul: where are you going?

Parnika: umm.. u know right Tej and Anaya are doing a music video..so they approached me 2 days back for the concept and direction..

Parul: oh I see.. so u r leaving for shoot?

Parnika: yeah!

Parul: I'm leaving for my grooming session.. before leaving make sure u have made the lunch..

Saying this she left for her session while Parnika looked at the time and sighed..

She rushed to the kitchen and started making the lunch..
After she was done, while washing her hands her phone started ringing..it was the 3rd time that it was ringing..

Parnika: offo yeh Soniya v na.. main free hone se recieve kr leti par nahi jabtak koi reply na mile madam ko chan nhi..

Murmuring to herself she went and recived the call without even looking at the ID and started checking her bag whether she had kept everything or not..

Parnika: Soniya yar I'm very busy right now.. I'll call u once I'm free.. abhi mujhe jald se jald shoot location me pohochna hai yar..I'm so sorry.. I'll talk to you later han.. I don't know what Tej and others will be thinking..shoot ke phle din he I'm late..

She was continuously speaking not letting the person on the other side speak..

Tej: Parnika..Parnika  calm down its me Tej..

Just then Parnika looked at the phone and closed her eyes biting her tongue..

Parnika: umm Tej .. I'm so sorry..woh main bas nikal he rahi hu..thora urgent kam aa gaya achanak..

Tej: it's ok Parnika..calm down..aram se aao tum koi jaldi nahi hai..tab tak hum sab baki chije ready kar rhe hai..

Parnika: ok coming..I'll be there in 20 mins..bye..

Tej: bye!

***

Director: and cut it..

Assistant: it was a nice shot..

Director: will it be ok or should we take some more Parnika?

Parnika: this was perfect I guess..

The director nodded and left for looking after the next setup..

Just then Anaya came to her..

Anaya: chalo!

Parnika: kaha?

Anaya: humare sath! Vanity me..