Part - 18

Parnika was sitting in front of the dressing table from past 3 hours... The torture named makeup was being done on her 🙂.... Today was her wedding with her love, Tej...

On the other side, Tej was all ready to marry his love... He was excited to start his new life... 2 months back they announced publically about their relationship making everyone shocked as it was the least people expected...

Everyone thought that it's Parul whom he's dating, as their pair was loved by most of the people.. their jodi from Naagin 3 won the hearts of people but him dating not Parul , but her elder sister Parnika made everyone shocked...

Some were happy, some were envious, some were disappointed while some just accepted the reality....

The thing that Tej was dating Parnika was definitely a shocker.

Parnika entered the venue holding her heavy lehenga... She was looking absolutely gorgeous in her metallic frame red lehenga... With those heavy jwellery, her hair tied into a lower bun covered with the chunri.... Baby hair flicks coming in front touching her cheeks making her look more beautiful...

Tej looked at his bride who was walking towards him with her head held high, a beautiful smile playing on her lips, there was politeness at the same time pride visible in her eyes... He kept looking at her losing all his senses while all she could do was just  smile..

Vats & Sooraj who were on her either sides along with Soniya & Parul helped her to get in the small stairs which led to the alter..

Tej forwarded his hand which she held smiling wide and sat beside him ....

The priest started chanting the mantras... Tej held her hand to which she looked at him raising her brows.. he just shook his head smiling...

The media was almost hovering them... Clicking their pictures.... The area was crowded.... With a lot of people... Their relatives, their close friends, people from their industry.... Everyone came to witness the UNFORESEEN COUPLE getting sealed together forever by the pure & sacred bond called marriage....

Parul  did their gathbandhan... They stood up taking the 7 rounds around the holy fire while everyone present there showered the marigold petals on them.... There was a constant smile on Parnika's face .... She was happy to the content of her heart..  this was her dream which she used to have daily.. But today it was happening.

Today she was getting married to her crush , to her love... Once she lost all her hopes from her dreams because of the stupid thoughts of people, but she regained her faith due to her bestfriend Soniya and today it was really happening...

The one who was the most happiest after the two love birds was none other than Soniya... She has witnessed her , how she fell in love with him , how her mere crush converted to love, how every second her love for him grew more and more... She also witnessed him falling for her ... And today looking at her soul sister getting married to her happiness, her World she couldn't stop her happy tears...

Vats hugged her by side passing a small smile to her .

Vatsal: don't shed tears.. Comeon... Enjoy.. ur Parnika is getting married..... Cheer up baby

She smiled looking at him while nodding...

The priest asked Tej to fill her hairline.. Parnika looked at Soniya who smiled nodding..

She came there lifting her mangtika while Tej filled her hairline making her smile... She closed her eyes in bliss..

Tej: I love you Parnika..

He whispered pecking her forehead... While she blushed looking down...

_________________________________________