Part 17

Continue from last part.....

2 months later...

Parnika was sitting on the couch tensed biting her nails... While Tej was smiling looking at her so nervous...
She looked up to find him smiling at her... She frowned looking at his smiling face..

Parnika: tum has rahe ho..aur yaha meri phati pari hai.... I'm so nervous..

She said closing her eyes pressing in irritation..  he got up and went to her... Sitting beside her he hugged her tightly... While she wrapped her arms around him trying to calm herself..

Tej : why so nervous baby? My mom won't eat u raw.. aur waise v she has already seen u... So itni tension kyu le rhi ho..

Parnika: video call me dekhna aur samne se dekhne me farq hota hai Tej.. I am really scared what if she rejects me after meeting me in real... Oh god.. how I'm gonna live without u..

She said worried... While he chuckled looking at her..

Tej: why will she reject u? U know right u r the best for me.. and when I love u so much do u really think my mom will do something against my happiness?

She shook her in no making him smile..

Tej: so just chill.. everything will be fine..

Parnika: hope so..

She said snuggling more to him..

_________________________________________

Next day Tej's mother and sister travelled to Mumbai from Agra met Parnika and they liked her instantly.. although they have talked to her in calls before as well but meeting her in real made their liking for her more strong.... They were happy to know that finally Tej has fallen in love.. they decided not to take much time for the wedding and hence finalized a meeting for both the families...

2 days post that they decided to visit Parnika's apartment.... Her parents were informed and they came from Jalandhar to her apartment the very next day...

Parnika's mom:  beta sab sahi se ho gaya hai na?

Parnika: han maa... Bas ab app shanti se Beth jao. Apko yaha maine tension lene ke lie thori na bulaya hai..

She said making her sit on the sofa..

Parnika's mom: tension nahi hai beta.. excitement hai.. meri bacchi ko koi toh pasand aya.. mujhe toh laga tha marne se pehle kisiki shadi naseeb nahi honi mainu.. ab yeh Parul ko toh kaam se fursat nahi.. Sooraj ko abhi career settle karna hai aur tujhe toh apne crush se fursat nahi thi.. par bhagwan ke kripa se dekh jisko tu pasand kia Karti thi ajj wohi tujhe dekhne aa rha hai...

She said smiling caressing her cheek...

Parnika's dad: tumhari ladli beti ko bola karo family ke lie v time nikale... Yaha ajj Pari ko dekhne aa rhe hai woh log aur yaha Parul nu bahar janna hai.. matlab hadd kardi hai ladki ne.

He said exasperated...

Parul: what yaar papa.. main yaha kya he karungi.. kaunsa mujhe dekhne aa rhe hai..

She said rolling her eyes..

Sooraj: han toh kaunsa Tej ko appse pyar hua hai..