Part -12

Continue from last part..

They sat in the car and Tej started driving while Parnika texted Karishma about tomorrow's plan..

Tej: yeh v sahi hai.. itna accha banda yaha betha hai pass me aur madam phone me ghusi pari hai..

Parnika looked at him and shook her head smiling..

Soon they reached the mall and started buying the required things..

Parnika: god Tej itne chotu se packet se mahine bhar ka chal jayega tumhara?

Asked  when she saw him picking a small coffee bottle..
He gave a sheepish smile..

Tej: actually I'm very poor in this things..

She looked at his cute face and smiled looking away.. she then shopped for him as well as herself and soon enough they were done with this..

Tej: hungry?

Parnika: very!

They moved to the food court.. placing their order they took a seat..

They were talking about random things when some girls came to Tej asking for his autographs and selfie..

He greeted them politely while Parnika looked at them smiling..

Girl 2: I Love your new show and character sir..Raghbir has really stolen my heart..

Suddenly a girl noticed Parnika and jumped on her place..

Girl: oh my god Parul ma'am.. u both r like together..oh my god.. #Tejrul..

She almost screamed in excitement while the other girl closed her mouth with her palm..

Girl 2: shut up Rayna.. she's not Parul ma'am.. she's Parnika.. her twin sister...

The girl calmed down in a while and then looked at Parnika giving a sheepish smile..

The other girl came towards her..

Girl: hi ma'am.. I'm Trina.. I'm really sorry for her stupid behaviour..

Parnika: no no.. it's completely fine.. people often get confused..

Said smiling..

Trina: btw ma'am I'm a big fan of yours too.. I have read all your books..and shows u write..I really love them all..

Parnika: thank you so much..

Trina: ma'am! May I get a selfie with you too?

Asked the girl with hopeful eyes.. Parnika being the down to earth and sweetest girl complied her wish gladly..

Tej looked at her smiling throughout..

Tej: (thinking)  how can someone be this simple and sweet.. everytime.. always.. she's really a gem..

The girls bid bye to them and they sat back on their seats..

Parnika: Tej?

Tej: hmm?

He was engrossed in his phone while she was looking at him from a long time..

Parnika: itni acchi ladki bethi hai samne par logo ko toh bas Phone me hi ghuse rehna hai..

Said Parnika dramatically looking away while Tej left out a chuckle hearing the same line which he said in the car..