Part-10

Continue from last part...

Being continuously ignored from more than a week Soniya decided to confront Parnika hence she reached there to find Parnika sitting on her bed with dull face.. her ever  glowing face was having no glow..it was gloomy..her eyes were bloodshot red.. eyes had dark circles..
It was evident that she wasn't having a proper sleep from more than a week.. and her eye became red and puffy due to continuous crying..

She went to her and sat beside her..  Pari was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even noticed her presence.. she kept a hand on her her shoulder that's when she realised her presence..

Parnika: Soniya tum..yaha..

Soniya: han main! Mujhe ana para yaha.. tumne toh mano sare Nate tore lie hai mujhse.. na call recieve krti ho na message seen krar rahi ho ... Set me v nhi aati ab... Bat v nahi kar rhi ho.. hua kya hai?

She asked worried at the same time a bit angry..

Parnika: kya hoga? Kuch nahi hua hai.. I'm just busy..

Soniya: oh really? Itni busy ho ki ek bar online ane ka time nahi milta..ek call recieve nahi kar pati? Where's ur phone btw?

She asked angrily looking here and there searching her phone and finally she noticed it was on the table....

Parnika: Soniya kuch kam hai? Kyu ayi ho?

She asked coldly while her eyes were almost dropping..

Soniya: ab main apni bestfriend se milne v nahi aa Sakti?

Asked Soniya .. it was evident in her eyes that she was hurt by Parnika's question..

Parnika: asa nahi hai son..

Before she could complete Soniya cut her off saying..

Soniya: asa nahi toh kaisa hai Parnika? What's wrong with u? Hua kya hai? Kuch bata v nahi rhi ho . Sirf khudko dur karr rhi ho sabse... U know how much worried I'm from last 1 week.. meri choro pata hai Tej kaisa feel kar rha hai? He too is worried for u..

Pari looked at her somewhat confused.

Parnika: Tej kyu worried hai? Infact tum v faltu me tension le rhi ho..

She said with the same cold tone..

Soniya: tum meri Pari he ho na? Kaise tum pehle Tej  ka nam sunte he alag behave karne lagti thi.. aur ab tumhe uske worried hone se v koi farq nahi par rha . Tum bakio ko batao na batao par mujhe toh pata hai how much u love him...

She said loudly and there someone froze in his place..
Near the door, there was he, Tej Kapoor, standing listening their conversation..
He came to talk with Parnika .. after waiting for 1 week, he couldn't wait more.. he was getting more worried so he decided to check on her .

Parnika: kis love ki bat kr rhi ho Soniya.. it's just a mere crush..

Soniya: oh shut up! Whom are u lying to huh? I know u damnit! I saw how u fell in love with him.. pagal ho tum uske piche.. Usko agr onscreen chot lagti thi toh tum yaha rone lagti thi.. u always wanted to meet him and finally tum usse mili.. I was the one who was there witnessing ur happiness.. u became his friend I was the one who was there to encourage u... To go further.. I was the one who was listening ur each and every feeling of being with him.. sab toh accha ja rha tha .. kya ho gaya achanak?