Part 16

Continue from last part...

Next day as usual they went for their shoot.. the upcoming weeks they remain busy in the shoot.. Parnika was busy with the current script also she got two new projects hence she was hell busy..

Due to late night work and hectic schedule her health deteriorated.. she was having headache and weakness.. once consulting the dr. she decided to take a leave..

Tej:  u ok na? Dr. ne kya kaha?

Asked Tej sitting in his vanity while she was lying on her bed having her soup...

Parnika: kuch nahi hai.. just thodi si weakness.. thik ho jaungi...

She said smiling but his mind was stuck on her health..

Tej: I'm coming to meet u in the evening.. take rest ok?  Koi kaam mat karne lag jana..

He warned her while she looked away smiling..

_________________________________________
The shoot was over.. Tej sat in his car.. the driver started driving while he took out his phone openning his social media handle scrolling through the posts.. he smiled looking at the beautiful edits his fans made of him...

Looking at some posts where many fans were asking for his travel videos where he used to post his singing videos he decided to shoot one.

Playing one song in the music system he started making a video for his fans...

Here Parnika all of a sudden started feeling restless .... she took a glass of water gulping it down.. sitting on her bed she took deep breaths trying to calm herself..

Parnika: itna restless kyu feel kar rahi hu... Uff.. I just hope everything is good...

With passing of time her restlessness subsided and she engrosses herself in her work..

When the clock strikes 6 she looks at the door and then at her phone..

Parnika: Tej ane wala tha na! Kaha reh gaya? Call karke dekhti hu..

She dialled his number.. it kept on ringing.. she thought he was busy .. just on the last ring he picked it up..

Tej: Hello Parnika..

Parnika: hi! Umm u were coming right? 6 baj gaye still you weren't here so I was just.. umm thought to ask u...

Tej: umm woh actually shoot ke baad kuch kam yaad aa gaya so couldn't come..

Parnika: umm it's fine.. ok then bye..

Tej : bye..

She cut the call and sighed... It seemed like he was hiding something..

Shrugging her thoughts she went to make something for herself..

Making some pasta for herself she settled on the couch listening music.. opening her social media she was scrolling through the feeds when she saw a post which made her freeze on the spot.. a post from Tej's fanpage stating he had an small accident today. She couldn't think of anything else that time.. composing herself, she called him but it came busy... Feeling more restless she took the car keys and taking a denim jacket she left for his apartment..

Worry and negative thoughts took over her mind..  without her knowledge she was a crying mess by now..

Getting out of the car she reached his apartment.. continuously pressing the calling bell..