EPILOGUE ✨

It was the last day shoot of Bepanah Pyaar which was going to be off air... The whole cast along with crew members gathered together to click the last picture of them ... Parnika stood along with the director while Tej, Soniya stood in the middle along with other actors surrounding them...

The picture was done... People were one by one signing off... Tej changed into his casuals taking his bag was coming out from his vanity..

Director: it was pleasure working with u Mrs. Parnika ... Although this was my first project with u , but I've loved it.. looking forward to work with u in the future...

Tej stood there smiling as she shook her hand with the director and went out towards their car.. it's been 2 months of their marriage.. and life has became more beautiful.. whenever someone calls Parnika as Mrs. Parnika Tej Kapoor, an automatic smile plays on his lips..

He went outside to see his wife scrolling through her phone standing beside the gate..

Tej: shall we Busy bee?

She looked at him frowning and then nodded getting into the car Only to be stopped by Soniya .

Soniya :  Mr. Kapoor can I take ur wife with me today...

Tej: why?

Came his instant reply.. making both the girls chuckle in unison.

Soniya: jabse shadi hui hai tab se toh sara din biwi se chipke hue ho.. ek second akela nahi chodte.. it's been months since we've hanged out together.. ajj toh jane dijiye jijaji..

She said teasing him ...

Tej: han han thik hai jao..

He said rolling his eyes..

Soniya: aao tum jaldi.. main driver ko bolti hu car le aye..

Parnika nodded while she left from there.. Tej looked at his wife who was already smiling looking at him..

Tej: dhyan rakhna aur jaldi ana..

He said hugging her close to his chest.. she smiled and kissing his cheek left from there leaving a smiling Tej..

Both the girls went to the mall, bought some things which they liked.. being tired of continuous shopping they went to Starbucks to have something..

Soniya: how's life?

Parnika: good... But things are little off nowadays..

She said sighing..

Soniya: why?

Parnika: we couldn't give time to eachother. Like we were always together physically but we were busy in our works..

Soniya: then u should thank the PM of our country..

Parnika: and why would I do that?

She asked frowning..

Soniya: see from next week lockdown is gonna start... And also Bepanah too is over.. so no work, u and Tej together in ur apartment.. how romantic.. ab baki chije tu samhaal..

She said having a bite of the Burger she was holding..
Parnika smiled looking away thinking something... After filling their tummies they left for their respective places..

_________________________________________

During lock down...

It was already 8 in the evening... Tej was watching Netflix when he heard the breaking sound of glass.. he rushed towards the kitchen to see Parnik picking the broken pieces of the cup ..