Part- 11

Continue from last part...

The next day Parnika got ready and went to the set.. she was stepping there after a whole 1 week...

Everyone greeted her with a smile which she complied  politely....

Director: how's ur health now Parnika?

Parnika: I'm better now sir..

Director: oh great.. we faced problems in setting the things you know.. glad that u r back finally.. Tej is getting ready for his shot..u just check the setup once if it's ok..

nodding and  smiling she left from there.. she checked the setup and then decided to meet Tej ..as still there was 1/2 n hour for his shot to begin..

She entered the vanity to find him busy with his script..

Parnika: hi!

She greeted softly with her ever beautiful smile..  looking up he gave a huge smile..

Tej: hey! How are you?

He asked hugging her while she too hugged him.. only she Knows how much she missed him.. backing off she said

Parnika: I'm good now.. Umm sorry main respond nhi kr payi messages ka ..

Tej: it's ok..tum thik ho that's what matters..

Saying this he grabbed her hands and made her sit and sat beside her..

Tej: u know an party is being organised..

She looked at him confused...

Parnika: kyu?

Tej: next week we r completing our 100 episode so just a small celebration..

Parnika: oh han..main toh bhul he gayi thi
Btw yeh Soniya kaha hai..

Soniya: yaha..

Said Soniya entering and hugged her..
Sitting beside her she asked through her eyes if she has told him everything but she shook her head..all the while Tej was noticing their silent conversation and smiled looking away knowing what they must be talking about..

He was happy from the moment he got to know that he's Parnika's crush from last 4 years.. whole night he remembered the things he heard there.
Processing the words in his Brain he realised that he is not only just a mere crush of her, but she feels more than that for him.. she literally loves him.. he was happy beyond limit but he didn't wanted to rush things.. LOVE.. a very small word... But it holds so many emotions..so many lives.. it's not just a word.. it's a feeling..an emotion..which needs to be taken seriously.. he wanted to take some more time to know what exactly he feels for her..he knew he likes her alot.. in these few weeks he has started liking her... But commiting was a big thing .. confessing was a great thing .. moreover he didn't wanted to hurt Parnika ....  so instead of knowing her feelings for him he decided to take it slow..

The shoot was done.. Tej asked Parnika if he can drop her to which she agreed happily.. bidding bye to Soniya she sat beside him.

Tej: music?

Parnika: I don't mind...

He played a soft tone... Parnika looked outside the window smiling.. how much she denies in front of Soniya but she herself knew how much she missed Tej.. meeting him after more than a week she was very happy.. now she was feeling stupid thinking how could she give a hid to people.. they will point u out.. they'll poke their nose whenever they'll see u happy.. because it's the reality nowadays that people can't see any one happy other than themselves..