Part - 1

In an apartment a girl was shown

In an apartment a girl was shown.. her back can be seen while she was engrossed in something!

Suddenly her phone started ringing.. picking up the call she resumed her work!

Girl: hello! Yup Parnika Chakravarti speaking.

_________

Girl: okk.. I'll start my work! Ok yeah! Sure! Thanku!

Cutting the call she turned around !

Just then another girl came out of her room!

Parnika: Good morning!

Girl: good morning! I'm leaving for my work! See u soon bye!

Parnika: listen Parul have your breakfast and then you can leave!

Parul: no Pari.. ! I'm getting late.. ! U know right the show I'm currently working in is not a random low budget show . It's a huge one... I can't be late!

Parnika: han I know but you can't neglect your health Sweetie..

Parul: nothing is more important than Career aur fame.

Saying this she wore her sunglasses and left from there! Parnika looked at her dispersing figure and shook her head.

***

In a Shooting set

Director: 10 mins break ! You guys can take rest! The next shot will be of Parul and Tej.

The actors took their seat while we could see a duo sitting differently..

Parul:  what's the cost of this Anaya?

She asked looking at her new ring!

Anaya: I don't know .. Rohit was the one who gifted me !

Anaya said blushing..

Parul: nice! You're one lucky woman I must say... You've such a loving husband .

Anaya : you could be the same too .. get into a relationship..

Parul:  Me and Relationship ?

She started laughing making Anaya confused.

Parul: these relationship and all are not my cup of tea .. I just want to focus on my career... I want to win the title of best actress.. I want to increase my Fan following .. and then my life is all set .