Part 15

Dedicated to BookLover_GM

Continue from last part......

The next day Tej and Parnika did all the shopping and brought the things that were required for the birthday surprise.. their whole day passed with their continuous chit chats, Parnika's cute antics which made Tej fall more for her... Their laughters.... And what not.. the day was indeed fun.. although it was for buying the necessary things for the surprise but at the end it came out to be their day out with eachother.. they had their lunch and dinner outside.....

Only 2 hours were left for the clock to strike 12.
Tej & Parnika sneaked into Soniya's Apartment with the help of Vats... He kept her busy in their room watching a movie while Parnika and Tej  on the other hand did the decorations and other arrangements...

Soniya here was curious to know what her husband and her bestfriend is planning this time for her.. but one thing she found strange today was she didn't got a single text from Pari nor any call.. also Vats was going for his shoot but he came back stating the shoot is postponed..

Here all the decorations were done perfectly..

Parnika: Tej tum waha door ke thik baju me khare rehna yeh party crackers leke.. I'll switch off the lights.. jaise he woh enter hogi I'll switch on the lights and u will burst the party crackers..

Tej: ok ma'am....

He said dramatically making her chuckle...

_________________________________________

Vatsal: come baby... I'll make coffee..

Soniya: abhi coffee? It's going to be 12 in the night.. abhi kaun coffee pita hai?

She asked confused...

Vatsal: babe we've to complete this awesome movie right? Aur mera mann ho rha hai coffee peene ka.. I'll make it u just give me company na...

Saying this he dragged her outside while she took her phone in hurry and followed him thinking " kisiko mera birthday yaad he nai..wow yaha mera husband..isko movie aur coffee ki pari hai aur waha meri bestfriend.. subah se na koi text kia aur na he koi call! " She huffed in anger...

They stepped out of the room to find only darkness... Just then the lights turned on and the crackers were bursted on them making her shocked as well as surprised.. the hall was decorated very simple with blue ballons, golden fairy lights, HAPPY BIRTHDAY written widely on a big frame with all her pictures.... She was surprised and very happy..

Vatsal:  Happy Birthday Love .... I love you...

He said hugging her tightly while she too reciprocated smiling widely....

Tej: happy birthday Soniya...

Said Tej coming forward... She backed away and then hugged him as well.. she was looking for Parnika just then she saw her coming towards her walking slowly with a wide smile on her face....

Parnika: happiest Birthday Soniya..... And I'm sorry for not texting u Today... Only I know how I kept myself away from u... U r not only my friend but my soul sister.. having u in my life is bliss.. main bohot lucky hu sacchi ki tum mujhe mili.. and never I wanna lose u.. koi v situation ho just be with me like u always have... I love you so so so much..

She said hugging her tightly while Soniya was overwhelmed.. she knew she always held a precious position in her life but everytime she heard it from her it made her heart flutter with joy.. at the end Parnika was having tears in her eyes... She literally considered her, her own family as being away from her parents she's all alone.. Parul never gave her time and comfort someone needs from a sister but Soniya always filled that void.. and now it was her Soniya's birthday...