Part - 8

Thanku so much for voting and commenting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue from last part..

Parul came to make coffee for herself when she saw Parnika sitting on the sofa lost in her own thoughts..

She went and sat beside her..

Parul: kuch hua hai kya?

She asked breaking her trance.. she looked at her for a brief second and then shook her head..

Parul: ab to I'm 200% sure kuch hua hai! U seem so lost.. anyways nahi batana toh mat batao..

She left from there shrugging while Parnika looked outside feeling restless! Yesterday's incident was still roaming in her mind! Those words were ringing in her ears..

Flashback

In the shooting area,

As usual the shot was done.. assisting some works to the respective persons, She left to have her lunch..

Tej: Pari why don't u join acting?

Parnika who just stuffed her mouth with a full spoon of poha frowned looking at him .. after chewing she asked

Parnika: kyu Tej ? Tumko mere scripts pasand nahi aa rhe hai kya?

He grinned looking at her and then shook his head saying

Tej: maine asa kab kaha? I was just asking.. I mean u r beautiful and talented.. I would like to work with you onscreen.. I mean the way u explain the scenes to Soniya... I believe u can also act pretty good.

Tej  kept his wish in front of her.. she smiled shaking her head..

Parnika: I'm happy as a writer only.. and u too r working with me in this show right?

She asked giving an amused smiled to which he grinned..he knew it's almost impossible to win any argument from her.. in this few days he got to know much more about her..

Soon their lunch got over and she left for preparing the upcoming script.. while He  stayed back in the vanity as he had to get ready for the shot!

When Parnika came out she saw too girls who works in the set only.. it seemed as if they both were standing just outside the vanity to listen to their talks.. looking at her  both of them left from there fearing.. Parnika looked at them amused and went to her place..

Spoteboye: ma'am can u please check the setup for next shot if it's perfect?

Parnika who was busy in typing on her laptop nodded still engrossed in her lappy.. after few mins she received a text from Parul that she's coming back and want her right in the house..she sent an "Ok" and  went to the setup area and did a little changes..

Just then Tej came there.. Parnika gave a sweet smile to him and was leaving as she had a lot of work but Tej held her wrist..

Tej: kaha ja rhi ho?

Parnika: woh ghar jana hai.. Parul is coming back..she might be needing something..so I'll leave..see u tomorrow...

Tej nodded smiling and left for his shot nodding at her and she too started going back when she heard the talks of the girls.. the same two whom she saw earlier outside the vanity..