1

" Ahh~" a male moaned.... "y-yeah~ ri-right ther-there~" a male moaned again.

" You are loving it...are not you? " an other male said, who was behind the first male.

"ha-harder please" the male utter the words....his mind was clouded by pleasure.

" Can you not say it liked that?! It sounds like I am fucking you and you are telling me to thrust harder! " the male who was behind the first male said... Taking the oil bottle and pouring some in his hand and massaging the sitting male's head again.

" Hey! Can you not say it like that too!? It feels wierd to think of getting fucked by your soulmate chim hyung! " he said pouting.

Jimin rolls his eye, " I think we should get ready for university." he said rolling his and smiling a adoring smile watching the smallers pout.
______________________________________

Name - Kim Taehyung.
Age - 19
Information - A cute, sexy, little omega, but can be the death of you if needed, loves his hyungies to death, maybe he is innocent looking....but..... He is the most pervert person you would ever want to know. His big fat ass and curvy little waist makes the girls burn in jealous and boys drool and have a nose bleed. He is filthy rich. Being a male omega....he is surrounded by bodyguards 24/7 hours.
Wolf name - V (white fur)
Mate - Still not founded.

 Wolf name - V (white fur) Mate - Still not founded

Name - Park Jimin.
Age - 19 (older than tae)
Information - A sexy omega too. Can make anyone drool over his ass. Your all typical sassy jamal. Filthy rich too. Has bodyguards around him too as he is a male omega. Can cut ur non-existant dick into infinite pieces if you hurt any of his friends.
Wolf name - Minmin. (blonde fur)
Mate- Still not found.
____________________________________

" Are you ready tae!" jimin said while wearing his blue jeans and tucking his black button up shirt in it.....and oh his ass! It was ready to be wrecked.

"I am already ready hyung! " taehyung said spining around.... He was wearing black jeans and a white loose button up shirt..... I did rather not start talking about his ass or I wouldn't stop till I become a skull.....

"Ok let's go!" jimin said extending his arm for tae to hold it.

"ye-" he was cut off by a big sound of door slamming of the room they are in.

"Queen in your household fuckers!" said a high pitched voice.

"Hyung!? You scared us! " taehyung said keeping his hand on his chest. Trying to calm his heart.

"Hyung! You should learn how to knock on door! If you keep scaring people like this they will die!" shouted jimin.

" What's happening here? " said a middle aged beautiful woman coming inside the room.

"Mom! Jin hyung scared the shit out of us! " taehyung complained.

"Language young man! " mrs. Kim and seokjin said in sync.

" Excuse me! I am a grown ass man! I can curse! " taehyung stated.

" You want my slipper? " seokjin said with a innocent smile... Which was not good at all.

" S-sorry... " taehyunh said showing his ultra puppy eyes.

" Kay hoe! Not need to show me those eyes! " seokjin said rolling his eyes.
______________________________________

Name- Kim Seokjin.
Age - 22
Information - WWH omega, will not be scared to kill you if you do anything to his friends. Rich man. The appa of his friends group. His slippers are his ultra weapons. Don't make him angry if you don't want to die. Have bodygaurds aroung him as he is a male omega too.
Wolf name - RJ ( light silver fur)
Mate - Still not found.

################################

Hope u njoy this ff. I will update on PLS COME BACK tomorrow. The other characters will be introduced soon😉