7

" Bitch you finally came! " hami hugged hyuna as hyuna laughed at her....

Jungkook and jeongguk straightly went inside the mansion, without greeting hami...

The twins were finding someone, who is also known as taehyung....

" Hyung! " taehyung screamed from the stairs, as he ran towards the twins...

The twins's eyes sparkled looking at the small petite boy....

Taehyung jumped at the twins, who caught the omega swiftly....

" Here comes the love birds!" jimin sarcastically said as he came downstairs too, along with namjoon and yoongi....

" Just say you are jealous shorty! Because yoongi hyung doesn't hugs you like we hug our omega!" taehyung slightly blushed at the words, it was not a new thing tho....

Jimin gasped and looked at yoongi who was ready to kill jungkook for saying it... " yoonie hyung.... " jimin looked at him with puppy eyes, yoongi groaned and opened his arms, making jimin giggle loudly.

Jimin hugged yoongi tightly, who acted like he hated it, but we all know,yoongi is just a shy little kitty who loves jimin's hugs.

" Come on! Stop hugging each other you two love birds! Don't make me feel single!" namjoon whined....

" HOW IN THE HELL YOU ARE SINGLE WHEN YOU HAVE ME!? " a loud voice echo through the mansion, almost making everyone's ear bleed.

Everyone looked at the dining table and saw jin between his parents, who were covering their ears.

" Oh Jinie! Stop shouting so loud! " jiwoo removed her hands away from hef ears.

" But he said he is single when he have me! " jin glared and looked at namjoon who gulped, jiwoo was about to say something when huami cut her off.

" Jinie is right! How can this big bad alpha say that he is single when he has my son-in-law jinie! " she said making jin and namjoon blush aggressively.

" Eomma! He is not even my mate! " namjoon whined.

" I know! I was just kidding!" she shrugged.

Suddenly....

" We are here too! " three voices said in sync....the voices were cheerful....

Hoseok, sunmi and yeonwoo peeked their head from the door, making everyone laugh there heart out....
______________________________________

" Can you all like stop being so lovey dovey infront of me? " hoseok fake sniffled watching the three couples.

" Why is not y/n here till now? " he whined....

Taehyung looked him, who was once laughing with the twins. " Hyung? Are you feeling alone? " he stood up from the bed, making jungkook and jeongguk whine.

He walked towards hoseok, who was sitting at the chair and was once scrolling through his phone until he saw the lovey dovey couples.

Taehyung walked towards him and bend down, and hugged hoseok....

" Thanks taetae! " hoseok chirped, hugging him back with a smile on his face, which soon fell down, as he felt the twins boring holes in his body.

He rolled his eyes, " tae, guk and kook are glaring the shit out of me! " he said with a done voice.

Taehyung giggled and looked back at twins, who were still glaring at the poor hoseok.

" Hey, calm down twinies! I am hugging him because hyung is feeling alone." he giggled again.

" Yeah! The twins are a little too possessive! " hoseok rolled his eyes for one more time.

" Tae, come here to us! Leave hobi hyung! Y/n noona will come soon! " jungkoom pouted, jeongguk copying his actions.

Taehyung looked at hoseok and again at the twins, he leaned down towards hoseok's ear and whispered something, at which hoseok smiled creepily, confusing the twins.

Taehyung and hoseok stood up, confusing the twins more, along with the two other couples who's attention was on them now.

The duo looked at each other, and suddenly.....they hold each other hand....and ran out of the room, leaving the others shock and confuse.

The twins looked at each other and ran out of the room, as the others followed them by walking....

The twins went downstairs running, and met their parents who were in the dinning table talking.

" Oh hey! What are you guys doing?" jiwoo asked as she noticed the children's standing with confusion.

" Did tae and hobi came here? " yoongi asked.

" Uhhh, no. " hami said with confusion.

" Why are you asking this to us? They are not with you or what? "

" No. They just looked at us and ran outside of the room laughing. " jimin said with frown.

Huami was about to say something when she was cut off by the one only magical alpha ✨y/s y/n✨.

" Hey! I found this two sneaking out from the door like they stole jimin's jams and were running out with it. " she said pulling the two pouty boys towards them.

" No, maybe they stole jin's mirror, or the twin's banana milk?" y/f/n said (your father's name. {ig😀})

" Or joon's crabs? Or maybe meow meow's pillow?" y/m/n joined. ( you know the meaning)

" No! We didn't steal anything! We were just gonna hide from others! " hoseok's and taehyung's pout grew bigger.

"Why were you even planning to hide from us? " seokjin raised his eyebrow.

" Because we wanted to! Duh! " taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Don't roll your eyes at me tae! " seokjin glared at him.

" I will! Watcha gonna do about it!? " he again rolled his eyes making seokjin gasp loudly.

" Stop rolling your eyes before I pulled them out and feed it yeontan! "

" Woof! Grrrr!" yeontan growled at him as he walked freely in the living room with his date, holly.

" Haaah! You saw that! Yeontan is a loyal dog! He would never eat my eyes! " taehyung stuck his tongue out.

" Ofc! Who would even want to eat your unholy shitty ey-! "

" That's enough kids! We all are here to spend some family time okay!? Not for fighting! " hami interrupted seokjin before the fights grow any longer.

The two omegas pouted as the others laughed at them, causing them to smile softly.

They all spend their time together happily. No stress. No problems. No trouble. No darn shits. No sadness.

Only! Happiness!

Haha! I wonder how long it will last😀.

################################

I am really sorry for updating so late! I was busy with my other books! And I am so happy cause PCB crossed 2k! Yay! And I hope you enjoyed it! Bye Sominians! 😉💜💜💜💜💜💜