10

" Is he really fine? " yoongi asked the infirmary nurse.

" Yeah he is fine, it just needed some ice. " and yoongi wasn't gonna lie but he was about to throw fucking hands on that smiley shit.

He gave a fake smile and turned around, going back to the the room where taehyung was. Once he entered the room, he saw the twins sitting next to taehyung who was talking to them, or more like resuring them.

Everyone was there except tisha who got a phone call just some minutes ago.

He walked towards namjoom who was in a call with huami. He can hear the yelling and ear bleeding voice even though he was standing a bit far from namjoon.

" Yeah eomma, don't worry okay? We all are here! Okay I will cut the call now bye. " namjoon said and cut the phone. He turned around and saw yoongi standing.

" What did the nurse said? " namjoon asked.

" Nah I better not tell you, or you will be throwing hands. " he walked towards taehyung who was happy because the twins were talking to him.

" Don't tell me she said 'ice'?" he whispered and shrugged it away. Walking upto seokjin who was sitting on a chair looking outside.

" What are you looking at? " he asked once he was facing the window and seokjin's back.

" Nothing.... But why is tisha talking on the phone for so long? " seokjin looked at namjoon suspiciously.

Namjoon chuckled, " Let her be." he shaked his head and walked towards his brother. But seokjin was still looking at tisha who was on the call.

Seokjin just rolled his eyes at himself and pulled out his phone from his pocket. Going through his social media.

" I just can't believe this people! How can she say that tae only needed ice!? " jeongguk groaned and rolled his eyes, feeling like splitting the nurse in two pieces who said 'it only needed ice'.

" Yeah like what's there fucking problem!? Only ice-ice-ice! " jimin sat beside taehyung who was now eating strawberries.

" Leave them hyungs. Life is to short for those 'ice', that's why stan avengers!" taehyung said with his mouth full.

" My man got a point. " y/n said proudly while pointing her finger at taehyung, who giggled and shaked his head.

" You know what? You actually got some big tits. " jimin said to y/n like it's a normal thing.

" Uh..... Thanks..... I guess......" y/n said unsure. Sometimes, or most of the times jimin may act this abnormal, but in the last, we are also abnormal.

" Come on hyung, why are you always so dirty minded? " taehyung complained with squinted eyes.

" Hey! I just said she have big boobs! What's so dirty in it!?" jimin huffed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and proceeded to eat his strawberries. His cherry tinted lips would part whenever he would put a small piece of apple.

And jeongguk was continuously staring at his lips, he would lick his lips when taehyung will lick his own lips. He wanted to kiss the omega even after finding his mate, but he can't, he can't let anyone know that he loves taehyung.

He has been hiding it from everyone, he was so scared that people will call him disgrace in the name of werewolves. He just wanted to break all the rules.

But he was worried about taehyung. Society will forgive jeongguk, as he is a alpha, and specially a true blood, but taehyung is an omega, society will blame taehyung. The omega. Not the alpha.

Why there are such kind of rules? Why can't society except true love, but only mates?

A person shouldn't love another just because their fate wanted them to be together. They can love who ever they want, it's their life and choice. Why does society comes in between?

If they want to judge someone or something, they should judge their so called brain which has nothing in it but only ways to judge an innocent.

Tho it's already the 20th century, werewolve community is still under some ancient rules. And most of those rules were for omegas.

A omega shouldn't make any physicall contact with any other ranks if they found their mate. If they do so they will be addressed as a disgrace to werewolves.

If any alphas rape an omega in their heat, it will be their fault for not caring about themselves. They would be blamed for seducing them with their scent.

If their alphas make any physical contact with any other rank it will be the omega's fault for not pleasing his alpha. ( The alpha would be addressed as a disgrace too)

And so does the list of rules continues.

Jeongguk was in full daze because of taehyung's lips, he wanted to kiss them so much. He misses the cherry tinted lips which taste like strawberry.
" Uh.....alpha.......can u hear me? " tisha's annoying voice ( in his opinion) asked pulling jeongguk out from his world which only had taehyung.

" Yeah.... Do you need something? " jeongguk internally rolled his eyes, tisha just broke his beautiful day dream. Jeongguk really didn't liked it when someone was being clingy and annoying his day dreams.

Taehyung was clingy too but jeongguk was never annoyed by that. He really loved taehyung and his clingy-ness.

" No I don't need anything. " she smiled sweetly and jeongguk again rolled his eyes, he didn't hated her but he doesn't likes that tisha liked him. He didn't wanted to give tisha fake hopes. But what can he do? Nothing.

" Tae, are you okay now? " tisha looked at taehyung with a smile, " Yeah I am okay. " taehyung smiled fakely, how can he give a true smile to that person who just came out of nowhere and became the twin's mate whom he loved.

" Classes are about to start again, we should get going. " seokjin stood up while looking at his wrist watch which you can't afford even after selling your whole damn house, family and friends.

" You all go now. I will be going to the classes after this period ends. " taehyung said looking at them.

" Okay take care till then. " namjoon said and everyone bidded goodbye.

Taehyung waved back at them and watched them disappear through the door. He sighed and smiled at the memory of the twin's giving him attention.

If he knew that to get their attention he has to go through this much pain then he did definitely bear it.

But.... Why was his body aching and paining?

If he would have ate something appropriate then only his stomach would have hurted. But why his whole body?

Was it hurting cause moon goddess wanted him to suffer for eyeing other's alpha?

His eyes immediately turned glossy and tears escaped his beautiful eyes. He wanted to cry so hard....but he won't....what will crying do anyways?

Give him the twins?

Get rid of tisha?

No right?

He wiped his eyes and sniffled, pulling out his phone and scrolling through it to divert his mind from all the thoughts.

Which he successfully did.

################################

And guys i have exam so I don't know if i can update.... So if u see anyone commenting in my other books that when i am gonna update .... Then pls tell them about it..... I will be glad if u help me.

Love you all💜