2

Hey! Ik it's been like a eternity that I didn't updated this story, but now here i am! And i first wanted to complete PCB (pls come back) ... Then continue this... Can I? Wtvr! Let's get it!!
______________________________________

"Is maah bestie still sleeping? " seokjin asked coming out of tae's room with the duo following him back.

"Probably! " taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.

Mrs. Kim left the room a while ago to help the maids to prepare breakfast.

Right now the trio was standing infront of taehyunb's brother's room.

Yes, he has a brother.

"Let's go inside" seokjin said looking at the duo with the creepiest smile on his face.

Tae and jimin got the idea, and smiled creepily at jin too. Seokjin slowly opened door trying not to make sound. The trio went inside and looked at the peacefully sleeping male.

And for once more....They smiled.....creepily....

Seokjin whispered to taehyunh and jimin to come closer, which the duo obeyed.

He whispered some shits in the duo's ears, which the duo respond with a creepy smile indicating that they agree.

As the plan, jimin went out to bring SoMeThInG....

Tae and jin went inside the bathroom to bring a bucket full of water.

As they came out, they also saw jimin with the makeup box coming quitely.

They smirked evily. And started their work.

Jimin was tieing the sleeping male's hair, taehyunh was doing eyes and jin was applying lipstick.

After there 2 minutes of work they looked at their ArT... They controlled their laughter and pulled out the iPhones from there pocket and started taking pictures.

After a whole fucking 1 minute session of taking photos.. They kept there phone back at there pockets.

Seokjin walked upto the side of the bed where he earlier kept the water bucket. He picked up the bucket and splashed it above the sleeping figure.

"OH MY PORNESIA PARAPILLO DIPPED IN ENGLISH CRAB SAUCE!"

______________________________________

I am really sorry-

( I habe like literally one rhousand pics of namjoon but this pic! This pic lives in my heart! )Name - Kim NamjoonAge - 22Information - He is a fucking True Blood Alpha, can kill you in a millisecond with his dimple smile, will not be afraid to sl...

Name - Kim Namjoon
Age - 22
Information - He is a fucking True Blood Alpha, can kill you in a millisecond with his dimple smile, will not be afraid to slice your neck if you try to touch any of his friend, his hot and sexy body always attracts trouble, he breakes everything...I repeat.. Everything....
Wolf name - RM ( blackish grey fur)
Mate - still not founded
______________________________________

The omegas were now running to the kitchen while laughing with a angry namjoon behind them.

"WAIT RIGHT THERE! "the dimple boy screamed again.

"WE AIN'T FOOLS TO STOP !" taehyung shouted.

"STOP RUNNING LIKE CHILDREN! GO AND TAKE A SHOWER NAMJOON! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE ELSE! AND YOU THREE BRATS COME HAVE YOUR BREAK FAST!" Mrs. Kim shouted making her husband to choke on his coffee.

"I will see you three later! " namjoon said with irritation.

" Ok! Then prepare to find a new rut partner !" seokjin teased.

"Of course! Every fucking boy and girl are willing to be under me! It won't be hard to find someone! " namjoon spatted.

" A-are youu re-really going to replace me? " seokjin said with teary eyes and wobbly lips. Acting of course.

Namjoon gasped and quickly went towards seokjin to give him a hug.

" What will I do when I will be in my heat? You know I am not comfortable with someone else touching me! You have been my best freind since elementary! I believe you! Wasn't this was the reason why we decided to become rut partners! " seokjin dramatically said hiding his face in namjoon's chest while his eyes were still glassy.

"How dare you make our jin hyung cry!? " taehyung said harshly hitting his brother's back continuously with jimin trying to yeet out his hair...it surely hurted....

"Stop hitting him, let him go. Namjoon, go and take a shower, or we will be late for uni! " seokjin said noticing the shit was going far...he  looks at namjoon, smiling before leaving a kiss on namjoon's cheek and namjoon did the same making the two of them smile.

"Oh my god~ what a lovely couple ~" taehyung sang. Acting like he was wiping tears.

"shut up! " seokjin groaned.

Namjoon went upstairs to bath as he was told to do so, and the trio went into the kitchen fo breakfast.

################################

I SWEAR TO MY FUCKING BATA SANDALS I WILL SURELY INTRODRUCE THE CHARACTERS IN NEXT CHAPTER! And should i first finish PCB? Then work in this? If u want these, then after introducing the left charaters i will continue with PCB!!! BORAHAE!! 🌚🌚🌚🌚