4

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU THREE! IF YOU THREE WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME, THEN WE WON'T HAVE BEEN LATE! NOW IF I GET DETENTION, YOU THREE WILL BE DEAD! " seokjin screamed, making all the people present in the car to close their ears.

"Ah hyung~ I was just watching my favorite cartoon~ You won't scold me if you get in detention, right? " taehyung said batting his eyelashes cutely with a pout while he sat at jeongguk's lap.

" You-! You know my weakness towards your cuteness right?! " seokjin grumbled angrily, but in response, taehyung just again batted his eyelashes.

"Oh my god! This cutie is so fucking cute! " jungkook squealed while pinching taehyung's cheeks causing taehyung to giggle.

"No wonder why all of the students in our university falls for taehyung in one glance! " jeongguk said kissing his cheeks before hugging him while jungkook joined too. Poor taebody.

"Leave my brother, you two muscle bunnies are squeezing my brother. "

"Oh come on hyung~ we're not hugging him vErY tIgHtLy! "

" Hyungies would never hurt me! " taehyung said again giggling before he kisses the twins's cheeks.

"Awwwww! Yoongi~ hug me too~"

" No! Ewwwww! Shut the fuck up joon! Go and hug jin! I don't like hugging! " he said hugging jimin...wtf?

" Ummm... Yoongi... You are hugging jimin... "

"That's not call hugging! This is called 'attaching your body to a cute thing in order to save yourself from a big tits monster'! Duh! "....... Wtf pt. 2?

"Hey! Atleast his tits are big enough to squeeze the shit out of a shitting shitty shit cat you shit! "......Wtf pt. 3?

"Woah! That was goo-" jimin was cut off by the happy driver who was once annoyed by the shitty argument which didn't even made a shit sense.

" Sir, we have reached your university ."

"Oh! Time to get out of this car and bless some eyes with my beautiful face!"

" Yeah! Time to get out of this car and curse some eyes with your terrifyingly terrifying face! " Why yoongi? Why you wanna get beaten your kitty ass by jin's world wide famous mirrors?

"Did you just-"

"Oh fucking hell yeah! I did call your terrifyingly terrifying face terrifyingly terrifying! "

"You mother fucking mother fucker fucking jimin's alpha's mate's children's mother! "......wtf pt.4?

"Dang! That was-, Uh-, well-, leave it..."

"Guys.... We were supposed to go inside university..... " namjoon interrupted before someone else starts speaking and creats another epic fight.

"Yeah-yeah! Let's go! " jin said rolling his eyes.

As they stepped outside the car,every alpha ,beta and omega started surrounding them, but thanks to those bodyguards who protected them from the gold diggers.

(They were coming in a different car which was behind the omega males and truebloods. And when ever I mention the word omega, I refer it to a girl, as male omegas are rarer then the chances of you meeting BTS, only taejinmin are MO (male omegas) in this book,idk if i will add other MOs ( i mean i ain't saying that there are no other male omegas-), and the TBAs (true blood alpha) are also a rare species, just like your ability of reading the RUN BTS rules, hope u got it)

"Oh god! " jungkook said as he protectively wrapped an arm around tae's waist, while jeongguk followed his twin's action.

As they walk, the gold diggers try harder to come closer to them.

Some trying hard to tie necklaces in there juicy necks which may take them in control.

Some trying to show there bodies to the true blood or the male omegas, which probably cringed them harder than oli London's korean.

Some trying to touch them, which the true blood's glare changed their mind from touching them to focusing on finding their mates.

As the gold diggers try to gain their attention, till then, the true bloods and male omegas reach inside, with bodyguards still protecting them.

Maybe you are thinking why does the male omegas need bodyguards when they have 4 true bloods (5 to be exact) with them, well not all the time they can be together with the male omegas, as they have different classes.

As they walked to the walkers, some other screams can be heard, they looked back and saw the sun walking towards them with a girl on his side with some other bodyguards protecting them from the same gold diggers.

"Eeeee! Hoseokie hyung! " tae squealed as he throws his bag at jungkook's face and run towards Hoseok with 3 gaurds running behind too.

************************************

(I am a slut....and ignore the tattoos pls.. I could have given another photo but this photo had me drooling, so... )
Name - Jung hoseok.
Age - 21
Information - A ball of sunshine, radiates light more than sun, a true blood alpha, rich handsome sugar daddy, hottie body, childlish, his screams are louder than bombs.

************************************
"Hey taehyung! What's up? "

" Maybe the sky... Not sure! " taehyung said innocently with a innocent smile while his mind was surely not innocent with not so innocent thoughts running through it.

" Bear! Won't you greet me! " the girl who was beside hoseok screeched.

"Oh god! You are so loud! " taehyung said.

"Don't act like your moans are not louder than my screeches...." she said nonchalantly.

"I don't think exposing me like that was important..."

" Whatever! Now fucking give me my fucking hug you fuckable human fucking being! " she said not waiting for taehyung to respond as she squeezed the shit out of tae.

"Ahhh! Yn noona is so bipolar! "he said hugging her back.

************************************
Name - Yn Ys.
Age - 21
Information - A sassy alpha with big ass and big tits, rich mami, beautiful, beats the shit out of the boys who tries to flirt with her, hoseok's rut partner, a kind and caring girl.
************************************

The nine friends were busy talking when the bell rang indicating them that the classes were about to start.

They made there way towards their classes as their following gaurds followed them.

################################

So finally the introduction is finish, means i won't be updating this book till i finish PCB! I wish u r enjoying that book too! And pls look up for my new book... UNEXPECTED!!! That's a horror and funny au book! So stay tuned! Borahae💜💜💜💜