8

" Woman! Let me be your woman! Woman - woman - woman! Let me be your woman! " taehyung sang early in the morning, as he jumped above namjoon's bed where namjoon WAS sleeping, but he was now wide awake because taehyung was jumping on his bed out of nowhere.

" Urgh tae! What the hell! What are you doing so early in the morning!? "

" Shut up hyung! Let me live my moment! " he spatted at namjoon making him flinch, and again started singing.

Namjoon groaned and took a pillow, covering his ears and again trying to sleep. But can he sleep?

" Your exciting! Boys come find me! Your eyes told me boy come ride me! "

" Once upon a time man i heard that i was ugly! Came from a bitch who beep wanna fuck on me! " he again changed the song.

" Tae! At least tell me why are so hyped up! " namjoon threw the pillow on the floor and sat up, pulling taehyung down on the bed making him yelp.

" Did you forgort that mating season is coming soon! God! " he squealed like a girl, while namjoon gave him a look of disbelief.

" You were dancing early in the morning for this!? You were never so hyped up because the mating season was near! " he booped taehyung's nose with his finger.

" Well yeah I was never this hyped up, but.....like this days, I am horny as fuck..... " he bowed his head down in shyness, blushing a deep color of red.

Namjoon looked at him shocked, breaking into a laughter because of taehyung's boldness.

" Seriously tae? Aren't you bold!? " he ruffled his hair making him whine.

" Hyung?", " Yes? " namjoon looked at him, taehyung's head still bowed down.

" This days I feel something when I am with gukie and kookie......like this tingly sensation.....and......I sometimes feel like getting knotted by gukie and kookie..... "

Namjoon eyes widened, his jaw dropped, his brain busted out, his whole body froze.

It was silence, taehyung looked up at namjoon after sometime as he didn't got any reply from the older.

Taehyung sighed, he knew namjoon's expression will be like this.

" Hyung.... " he shaked namjoon a bit, who came out of his world where he was a big crab's wife.......

Namjoon shaked his head and looked at taehyung, who was looking at him fiddling with his small hands.

" Tae, what are you saying!? Do you even know what are you talking about! A-are you even in your sences!?" namjoon shaked taehyung by holding him by his shoulders.

" Hyung, h-hurts!" he tried removing the hands which were gripping and shaking his shoulder non-stop.

But namjoon still didn't stop, he was so muched shocked that he didn't gave a damn about anything.

Taehyung finally got the strength to push the bulky and big alpha, he pushed him which caused the alpha to come back to the damn world.

" Hyung...." taehyung whined,complaining how tightly namjoon shacked him.

" S-sorry....i was just not in my right mind...." well who can blame namjoon, taehyung said such a shocking thing, that the moon goddess herself will shit in her tight black jeans from shock.

For one more time namjoon looked at taehyung,who was rubbing his shoulders trying to sooth the pain.

" Tae, are you sure about what you are talking about...." he extended his arm to taehyung's shoulder,helping him to sooth the pain.

" hyung...." taehyung sighed...." I myself don't know what i am feeling...." he looked down as namjoon and his hand came back from his back after soothing the pain.

" Oh tae...." namjoon immediately pulled taehyung in hug, feeling the sad pheromones produced by the small omega.

They hugged each other for 20 seconds,till letting each other go....I wish I had a good sibling like namjoom🙂.....

" Hey tae,would you like to sleep for some more minutes....we still had some more minutes before waking up for uni." namjoon suggested,which taehyung immediately agreed to.

Taehyung hugged namjoon like a koala and later on the bed along with his brother.

They slowly fall back to sleep and hugged each other tightly, taehyung's pheromones changed as namjoon let out calming pheromones......fuck🙂.....I am jealous🙂......
___________________________________________

" Hey joon did you saw where tae- oh-!" huami opened the door of namjoon's room without any permission and was about to asked something when she stopped.

She was about to ask where taehyung is as she didn't find him when she went inside his room to wake him up.

She looked at them and cooed internally, trying not to make any sound.....

" Fuck! They are so cute!"

She whispered as her right hand made it ways to her mouth as she wasn't able to control herself from cooing.

She quickly leaves the room and runs back to her husband to tell what she witnessed...fuck🙂...I am jealous...again🙂..
______________________________________

" We go hard to the coffee house! "

" Click click! Bang bang! We just sing it like! "

" Click click bang ban-"

" Pls stop y/n-shii! Your voice sucks!" hoseok basically screeched.

" OH YOU TRYNA SAY MY VOICE IS BAD!? WELL THEN YOU HAVE TO BEAR IT HOESUCK! " she screamed and again started singing.

The were currently near the lockers, getting protected by their bodyguards who were having preety much problem with keeping away the two alphas away from the gold diggers.

" Oppa! Leave y/n the shit-shii! You can have me as your rut partner! My pussy is always wet for you oppa! Pls notice me! " someone unnecessary screamed catching y/n's attention.

" You what? You are wet for my alpha? Bitch you think your soggy pussy and crusty ass can catch his attention!? You think your raisins like breast and your 'I' like waist can seduce him?! Haha delusional bish is dreaming on another level! " she laughed like a maniac scaring half of the population that was surrounding them.

" Y/n- shii, ca-calm down. " hoseok pulled her as fast as he could, cause she was releasing dangerous pheromones that was bad for the omegas present there.

He rubbed his thumb on her hand, calming her down.... And soon she looked at hoseok and smiled softly.

Hoseok smiled back and asked her if she wants to drink some bobba tea, which she gladly accepted and jumped in happiness the whole way.

################################

Wanted to add some y/n and hobi moment! And i am sorry for not updating this book! I am so busy qith my school that i don't even get time to fart! And my health is way worse than a corona patient! Ughh! Wtvr i luv u! 💜💜💜💜💜