16

Stfu i know 😛

################################

" Wake up oppas! Wake up! Tisha is here! " she yelled at them as silently as she can. She shaked jungkook's body which caused the alpha to stir awake and glare at her.

" Dude what do you need? Can you let this rich hot man sleep for one se-" chansoo slapped jungkook not so hard but hard enough to make him widen his eyes and unwrap his arms from taehyung quickly sitting up ready to slap chansoo too.

" Bitch slap me later but your mate is here and if she saw you two being so intimate with another omega....you can think the rest by yourself. " she said and climed up the bed to wake taehyung up.

She gently shaked taehyung and tried waking him up with the sweetest voice she can make with the power of her whole existence.

" Sis where she at?! " jungkook quickly stood up and combed his messy hair with his fingers.

" She is downstairs! You go to her and I will try waking this beauty and ugly up! " she glared at jeongguk's unbothered sleeping figure while her eyes soften and glistened with honey while looking at taehyung.

" Okay thanks! " jungkook dashed out of the room and chansoo was trying to wake the duo up with confusion in her mind.

Why the fuck is she feeling like she is trying to help her oppas trying to hide there secret relationship?

' Bitch it's not time to think about this!' she scolded herself.

" Tete! Please wake up! " and taehyung finally opened his eyes and looked at chansoo who had a happy yet panick expression at the same time.

" What-" " Tisha is here! " oh fuck. Taehyung's eyes widen and suddenly he remembered that he was doing things he shouldn't do with tisha's mates.

Tears were about to pool inside his eyes when he realised that jeongguk was literally wrapped around him.

" Kookie is downstairs with her! And please wake this ugly ass up! " taehyung nodded and shaked jeongguk up who whined but woke up hearing taehyung's voice which was trying wake him up.

" Ggukie! Wake up! Tisha is here! " taehyung told him and jeongguk frowned. " So? "

Taehyung gasped in disbelief. " What do you mean by ' So?'! If she saw you being so touchy with me what will she think!? " taehyung yelled at him and chansoo nodded from behind.

" Oh fuck yeah! " jeongguk cursed and sat up on the bed, quickly combing his messy hair just like his twin.

" Go fast you ass! " chansoo yelled and pushed him off the bed making him trip and glare at her. " I will see you later! " jeongguk spatted and walked towards the door in a fast pace.

" You can see me forever babae! " she teased him and shot a flying kiss to him who gagged and ran out of the room to meet the girl downstairs waiting for him.

" You three are so wholesome. " taehyung giggled and shaked his head.
" Yeah we are. Even tho they are annoying and ugly as fuck....they are still......my cousins. " she rolled her eyes at the end to hide her shyness. Taehyung giggled looking at her cute face which was slightly pink.

" Aww you are so cute. " he pulled her on his lap making her giggle. Taehyung slowly leaned backward on the head board while chansoo leaned her back on taehyung's chest.

" Oppa? "

" Yes? "

" Why are you three so....touchy with each other....? Please don't get me wrong! I was just curious! " chansoo looked back at taehyung who smiled at her softly and patted her head making her relief that her question wasn't rude.