5

Guess what? 😃..... I am changing......

EVERYONE'S AGE! I AM SUCH A MF! I ALWAYS KEEP CHANGING THE AGE OF MY CHARACTERS AGE! But who cares?..... No one lmaol!
So...
Joonie,jin, yoonie is 23
Hobi,yn is 22
Jimin and the twins are 21
And then our taetae is 20...
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

______________________________________

Taehyung and jimin were currently inside the canteen,talking...while the usual gold diggers wanted to talk with them too, tho jimin, jeongguk and jungkook shared the same subject, the twins couldn't come because of some assignments.

While the others, hoseok, yoongi, yn, seokjin and namjoon were at their own class.

" - and then amelie shoved the 13 inch dildo up her ass! " taehyung finished with a laugh.

" Bruh! That's nothing! Alexia used a fucking 14 inch dildo! Like whoa! Yoongi is 11 inch! And it already hurts with a 11 inch! But alexia fucking used a 14 inch dildo! Brave of her! " jimin exclaimed with amusement.

" Whoa! That's fucking brave of her! Ggukie and kookie hyung is 11 inch too! But they are so meaty! Aaaaa! I am hungry! " he said.

Calm down mah daughter....you were supposed to eat lunch....not talk about others dilido experience ....or about your hyung's meaty things.....

" Oh come on! Yoongi hyung is meaty too! " jimin drooled.

" Bet it's not meatier than gukie's and kookie's hyu-"

" Hey! We are here! " jungkook said cutting him off.

Jimin and taehyung looked back to see the others with their own bodyguard behind them stopping the things.

The heartthrobs took their seat in their usual table.

J.Jg - K.Th - J.Jk
K.Nj.- K. Sj M.Yg.- P.Jm J.Hs. - Y/n Y/s

( hope you are getting it. 🐸)

" So.....what were you two talking about? " seokjin asked as he leaned his head on namjoon's sholder.

" Dildos. " tae answered shortly.

" What!? " he asked in shock, picking his head from namjoon's shoulder.

" Yeah, we were talking about how alexia shoved a 14 inch dildo up her ass. " now jimin answered shortly.

" 14 inch!? " the others except jimin and taehyung asked in shocked.

" I know right!? 14 inch!? That was fucking brave of her! " tae exclaimed.

" But turns out, that dick wasn't fat enough.... " jimin sighed....feeling bad for AlExIa...

" Bruh! She should have got a partner, a alpha or any true blood alpha if she is so fond of big dicks! " jungkook said...

" I don't think she would find any true blood alpha this easily." hoseok said, getting nods fron the others.

" Yeah, That's true. "

" But I still can't get over the fact that she used a 14 inch dildo which was not even thick!" jinie said with shockness....

" I am so lucky to get fucked by fat big dick!" jimin said shamelessly...

" I am the most lucky! I have two dicks ready to fuck me! " taehyung said in proudness....

" Wow...you two are shameless.. " y/n said with disgust...

" Whatever! " tae said rolling his eyes at the back of his head to see if he have a brain😃.......jk-jk....😃

" Oh! Our lunch came! " namjoon finally said something...

" When did you brought this? " seokjin asked in confusion....

" Nah.. I didn't brought it... I asked our bodyguards to bring them! "

" Awwwww! My brother is so cool!" taehyung said giving a flying kiss to namjoon,who gave it back...making all of them laugh...

They began to eat...talking, laughing,giggling and enjoying....they shared such a unbreakable bond....no one can break it....

They are so happy....joyful....stressless....everything is fine in their life...

But there is a say.....it's always silent before the storm....

Haha no lol kidding. Nothing's gonna happen.

Or maybe not....

################################

Here you go!!!😘😘😘😘😘 Borahae💜💜💜💜