12

" They will be here in any minute! Yikes! I am so happy! I am finally going to meet both of your mate! Oh my god! " hyuna continued squealing while fixing jeongguk's tie.

Jeongguk can't help but roll his eyes at his mother, who luckly didn't noticed it or she would have smacked the shit out of him.

Jeongguk was wearing a black suit while jungkook was wearing a blue one. They absolutely looked fabulous in the outfit.

" Oh god eomma! We are just meeting her! Not marrying! Why are you dressing us like we are marrying her today!? " jungkook groaned while scrolling through his phone.

" Shut up okay!? I know what to do and not to do! " hyuna glared at jungkook who huffed and continued scrolling through his phone.

" Now you two are ready! Let's go downstairs! " Hyuna said and skipped towards downstairs with a smile.

" Bro? " jungkook asked once he was sure hyuna wasn't near them.

" Yeah. " jeongguk asked looking at his suit in the mirror.

" I miss tae. " he sighed and closed his eyes, leaning backwards on the head board.

" Me too. " Jeongguk said, remembering taehyung's smily face.

" You know what? " jeongguk asked this time.

" What? "

" W-well..... I know it's wrong. But... I couldn't help it... " He said walking towards jungkook and sitting at the bed next to Jungkook.

" What are you saying? Say it properly. " jungkook rolled his eyes.

" You see... What I am going to tell you... May sound like a lie... Joke... Whatever you name it... But... I-I" jeongguk wasn't able to say the next words, he was too scared... What if Jungkook starts hating him after he tells him that he loves taehyung?

" Calm down okay? And tell me. You can tell me later if you want to. " Jungkook comforted jeongguk with his words.

" Y-yeah.... I will tell you after the party.... " he said and stood up, exiting his room with quite steps, leaving jungkook confused.

" What's wrong with him? He has been acting weird since yesterday... Or more like.... Since we met tisha......" jungkook said to himself... But shrugged it off and stood up, dusting off his suit and exiting the room too.

He walked downstairs, and saw that huami and hami were there too. Without yoongi or taehyung and namjoon.

" Hey gguk? " jungkook called out once he was beside jeongguk who was sipping on his banana milk.

" Where are tae, yoon and joon hyung? Didn't they came? "

" Nah, aunty didn't brought him cause of yesterday's incident, and namjoon hyung stayed with him so that's why they didn't came. And also do you think yoongi hyung will be interested in coming to a party where jimin hyung won't come? " jeongguk rolled his eyes and continued sipping on his banana milk.

Jungkook just hummed and walked inside the kitchen where hyuna was helping the maids to prepare the dishes.

" Eomma? Can you pass me a banana milk? " jungkook asked politely.

" Can't you see I am doing something you bunny! Take it yourself! " hyuna scolded him and continued to stir the soup.

Jungkook glared at her mother's back (ofc playfully) and walked towards the fridge to take a banana milk. Once he got himself a milk bottle he walked towards jeongguk and also started started sipping his banana milk.