17

" It was really nice spending time with you two, but unfortunately I have to go now. Bye ggukie and kookie! " tisha smiles widely before walking out of the mansion, the twins waving back at her with the most fakest smile.

' Fucking finally! ' jeongguk cheers in his mind and squeals earning attention from jungkook who looks at him weirdly.

" Gotta find taetae now!" jeongguk skips to living room expecting taehyung to be there. While jungkook follows laughing at his brother's action.

" I am telling you, you shouldn't believe people like them, they are just acting like good people, in disguise they are the villains." chansoo points at the apple golden edition laptop screen ( lol-) with a ' Ikr that bitch keeps eating my brain' face while eating crackers.

" What are you teaching my innocent Tae?" jeongguk glares at chansoo who looks at him dumbfounded, glancing at taehyung and then at jeongguk, her mouth was open for the piece of cracker in her hand which was stopped in the mid air because of jeongguk interrupting them.

" um... Your mouth-" jungkook joins while looking at chansoo and pointing his own finger at his mouth moving them in a circular motion.

Chansoo looks at jungkook confuse, and suddenly realized she was drooling. She slurps back the saliva in her mouth earning disgusted sounds from the trio in front of her.

" Eww chan!" taehyung exclaims and puts a hand in front of his mouth, he gags disgusted which causes his eyes to gather tears. Chansoo grins widely before stuffing her face with crackers and continuing to focus on the movie playing in screen.

" Hey you three elders, did you planned which place you are going for vacation? " suddenly hyuna interrupts catching everyone's attention in the living room.

" You are all going to vacation and didn't even informed me? " chansoo looks at them betrayed, it's not like she was invited the other times but this time not, it's just she was acting all dramatic and shit.

" And why should they have informed you miss? You want to go or what? "
Yeri joins, " Of course! " chansoo exclaims and stands up on the couch with the bag of crackers tightly clutched between her armpit.

" No you are not! You are still small to go somewhere without us! " yeri stated with her eye brows furrowed. " But I am going with oppas!" chansoo fights back earning a deep glare from her mother.

" Ah yeri let her go, her brothers will take care of her. " hyuna says, " No unnie, she is very naughty, they can't handle her! " yeri again states a reason. " Yes eomma she is very-" hyuna glared at jungkook who shuts his mouth like a angry kid.

" Her brothers will take care of her don't worry! " hyuna scolds yeri who shakes her head, " Yes auntie don't worry, if she does anything we will yeet her somewhere. " jeongguk calmly states and chansoo looks at him horrified.

" H-how can you say that? " chansoo stutters with her eyes twitching. " By my mouth? " jeongguk questions, more like teases and shows his tongue in a teasing manner. Chansoo was fumming in anger by now.

" Auntie! Jeongguk was saying bad words in front of me! " chansoo complains, hyuna gasps and looks at jeongguk who whip his head towards chansoo and stared at her with the most heart broken expression. It was like getting back stabbed by your best friend.

" Jeon jeongguk! How can do such things like in front of a innocent seven year old? " hyuna yells, the twins, taehyung and yeri makes the most real 'wtf?' face before glancing at chansoo who gulps while eyeing nothing.

" Lol unnie, where were you when chansoo was cursing just a minute ago at a fork for not being a spoon?" yeri wraps a hand around hyuna's shoulder turning both there bodies towards there back side door. " The fuck did that fork do-" " Oh by the way no means no! " both hyuna's and yeri's voice fades as they already made it outside.