13

The twins haven't talked to each other since jeongguk's conffesion. Their parents noticed it but let it slide thinking they will make up soon.

Jeongguk was nervous and scared every fucking minute, thinking jungkook might tell his secret. He couldn't even make any eye contact with his parents or twin.

In the other side, jungkook was sad, very much. His twin was now a disgrace? A shame to his family? Friends? Mate?

He just couldn't accept it that jeongguk has feeling for taehyung, he first thought that maybe it's just attraction, and the effect of having sex. But after seeing jeongguk cry over it, he doesn't think it's only attraction.

Sometimes he himself feels that he is kinda attached to taehyung more than he should be. Taehyung's small smiles can even flutter his heart.

Those times when they used to cuddle each other, pamper each other with kisses, give the omega all the love he deserves, just became some thing that are never going to happen again.

His wolf has been whining about how he doesn't feel good, and when jungkook asks why, his wolf just says nothing. Ever since Tisha came, his heart feels heavy whenever he looks at taehyung. He doesn't know what's wrong with him. Is he also.... No wait. They have been with each other since they were born, maybe it's normal to be attach with him?

He was sitting on his study table, thinking about all this things. He was suppose to study, but he couldn't focus in it. He nibbled the pen between his soft lips, with thoughts clouding his brain. He groaned and smacked his hand on his desk.

Suddenly he hears a knock on his door and he let's out a small "come in." without looking who is it.

He hears the door open and silent footsteps approaching him, he looks back and sees his twin coming towards him with his head low. A sudden awkward tension grows between them. Jungkook looked back at his study table, waiting for jeongguk to say something.

" Jungkook?" Jeongguk mumbles.

" Yeah?" Jungkook asks normally, scribbling the pen at his own hand.

" Can we talk?"

" Sure." Jungkook sighs and puts the pen down on his desk, turning his chair around to face jeongguk.

" Are you angry at me?"

" I don't know."

" Do you think of me as a disgrace now?" Both of their hearts clenched.

" I-I don't know." Jungkook looks down at his hand, caressing and smudging the ink which hasn't dried yet.

" Will you tell eomma and dada?" Jeongguk bites his lip.

Jungkook doesn't says anything, and keeps quite cause he doesn't know the answer. A big part of him didn't wanted to tell his parents, but a small part of him wanted to. He was confused. Very much.

" I don't know." The same answer.

" Can I ask you something?" Jungkook eyes landed from his hands to jeongguk, who nodded.

" How did you fell in love with t-tae? " jungkook looked away.

" I don't know... It's just.... When I am with him I just want to pamper him with love and mark him. " an unconscious smile adorned jeongguk's face.

" He makes me happy. He is an angel who came in my life. " jeongguk words made jungkook agree with him unconsciously. Both smiled at the thought of the omega.

" You know what brother? " jungkook chuckled. Realizing something.

" Yeah? " jeongguk asked confused.