9

Today when they went to university, they saw a small group of people surrounding a place, they were confused, so they ask a random girl, who probably had a nose bleed after answering.

It was a new omega girl, who joined the university in the middle of the semester....

They really didn't pay attention, until..

' Mate '
' Mate '

Jg and jk howled at the same time.

Jeongguk and jungkook's eyes were wide open like saucers. They found their mate!?

A sudden smell of ocean and mint hit their nose. They followed the smell and it led them to the new omega girl.

Fun fact : The twins hated mint.

Others were dead confuse, seeing the twins walk towards the new omega girl.

Once they were infront of her, the girl looked at them and smiled widely with big eyes. She squealed and hugged the twins, catching everyone off-guard.

Taehyung and others frowned at that, how can someone just simply hug a stranger?

The girl who was still squealing, now backed off from the hug and said in a tone of exitememt.

" Hi! I am Choi Tisha! " the twins gave her a forced smile.

" Uh......care to explain what is happening between you three? " hoseok interrupted, the twins turned around and saw how everyone was confuse.

" Hyung.....she is our mate.... " jungkook said catching everone off-gaurd....taehyung stumbled back a little bit. What was he hearing?

His eyes suddenly become teary, unnoticed by all of them but not from the twins, who were looking at him since they turned around.

The twins wanted to comfort the little omega, but now they had met their real mate. What if their mate doesn't likes it?

They really didn't care about what will Tisha think if they comfort an other omega who is not even their sibling or any other relative.

They were just trying not to make any rumors that will say ' The jeon twins ignored their newly found mate and became intimate with another omega'.....well what can you expect from society.

They don't care if it's the 20th century, society will always judge someone.

" O-oh...congrats gguk and kook. " namjoon gave a fake smile, subtly glancing at taehyung, who for sure was trying to stop his crystal tears and force a smile, wanting to show that he was happy, happy that they found their mate.

" Oh wow. Hyungs finally found their mate. " taehyung giggled, which sounded so broke that it can make people cry.

His tears streamed down, confusing everyone except namjoon, who knew what was happening with taehyung right now.

" Eh don't mind me! They are tears of happiness!" he lied, and everyone except namjoon bought that.

" Should we introduce our selves to her? " taehyung asked in fake excitement. Everyone nodded and introduced themselves with a handshake.

" Oh so you are in third year with us? " yoongi asked and tisha nodded with a smile.

And not gonna lie but taehyung hated that smile. 

No one saw how his eyes turned purple. He himself didn't had a single idea of how his eyes turned purple.

His mind was clouded with the thoughts of tisha being all lovey dovey with the twins.