6

"Yoo-yoongi hyung! Faster! " taehyung said, already wet...

" I am trying tae! " yoongi said, his legs were shaking as he was wet too...

" What if jimin hyung see us!? " taehyung questioned yoongi, with shaking legs...

" He won't if we do it faster! " yoongi uttered while moving his hands faster.....

" I-I am scared, what if he ki-" he was going to finish the sentence, when they heard the door click....

It opened, revealing.....jimin....with wide eyes.....

" Ji-jimin....we can explain...." yoongi uttered....

" We di-didn't meant to do this hyung! " taehyung said with fear.....

But jimin, just stood there, with pure shock-ness.....

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY SHOWER!?!?! YOU MADE A WHOLE FUUKING FLOOD RIGHT HERE!? " jimin shouted.....

" IT WAS TAE!!! BELIEVE ME!! I WAS JUST PASSING BY YOUR ROOM AND THEN I HEARD TAE'S VOICE FROM INSIDE YOUR ROOM!!! SO I WENT TO CHECK IT AND SAW THIS!! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU THAT!!! BUT HE THREATENED ME SAYING HE WILL TELL I DID IT!!" suga shouted back.....

Jimin looked at taehyung with fire in his eyes, taehyung looked at jimin with fear in his doe eyes....

He gave jimin his best puppy eyes, but today, jimin wasn't falling for it today..

" You messed up bad bear! " suga whisperd to tae who was still getting glared by jimin...

" Chi-chim, I didn't mean to do it... " taehyung tried to say....

But jimin was still glaring at poor wet boy...

Jimin took a step forward.....taehyung took a back.....jimin took a forward.....taehyung took a back.....jimin took a forward.......and....

Taehyung pushed jimin to side and run for his fucking rich life....

Jimin looked at taehyung shock....processing what happened...and when he realized.....he ran after him faster than a cheetah.....

Leaving a 'still trying to fix the shower' yoongi alone...

" YOU BIG ASS FUCKER!!! COME HERE!!! IMMA SHOVE YOUR HEAD INTO THE FUCKING SHOWER YOU FUCKER!!! " He said as ran behind taehyung who was screaming like girl.

They ran through the whole mansion....bumping onto maids....butlers....and maybe onto walls too....

Tae ran down the stairs, with jimin still following him like a mad maniac.

Taehyung saw namjoon sitting at the couch with jin, talking....

He jumped above the sitting duo, making them scream their life out....

Hearing the loud scream from the living room, the elders, a.k.a their parents, came running to them...

" What happened!? " jin's mother screamed....

" Jimin is trying to kill me!!! " taehyung yelled....

" Because you broke my shower!!" jimin screamed back...

" Tae! Why did you broke mochi's shower!? " tae's mother asked....

" I didn't meant to do that!! "

" But you still broke my shower!"

" Mochi, calm down, we will buy you another one like that! " jimin's mother said....

" But-! Ok! " he said huffing....

" Chim? Where's my kitty? " yoongi's father asked....

" I am here! " yoongi said, all wet, running down stairs.....

" Boongi!? What happened to you!? " tae's father asked....

" First of all, I am yoongi, and second, I was trying to stop the water leakage! " he said as wiped the water from his face....

" Awww! Lil meow! " jin said squealing....

" I am not a cat! Urghh, I hate water! "

" every iconic line of a cat! Periodt!" taehyung sassed rolling his eyes...

" you better shut up! Because of you I am wet! " yoongi angrily said and ran towrds taehyung, who once again screamed like a girl and ran around the whole mansion...

" A cat chasing his elder!" namjoon said and laughed loudly, causing the others too laugh too....

################################

It was just a random chapter! Sorry! And! Its been like a eternity that I updated! I really sorry! I know I said that I will update this book once I finish PCB, but seeing that it has so many veiws, I decided to update! And I want to introduce you to their parents!

Tae's and joon's - Kim Huami and Kim Jongin

Jin's - Kim Jiwoo and Kim Jay

Jimin's - Park Hami and Park Hanseol

Yoongi's - Min Harin and Min Xuimin

Hope's - Jung Sunmi and Jung yeonwoo

Kook's and guk's - Jeon Hyuna and Jeon Dojin

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜