18

Lol yeah.
______________________________________

" So why did you called us?" Jungkook asks nervously, a hand scratching the back of his head. It's been like one or two minutes and they are standing awkwardly since they entered the room.

" Well, I actually wanted to apologize." Taehyung says hesitantly, the twins throw a confused expression towards each other before looking back at taehyung who was biting his lips anxiously.

" Why, tae?" Jungkook asks, walking towards taehyung who unfortunately backs off earning a slight shock and hurt look from jungkook.

" Tae? " jeongguk says noticing his actions, taehyung closes his eyes tight for a second before opening them and looking timidly at the twins, his delicate, petal like lips getting abused by his pearly white teeth. ( Somi - mine are brown.)

" I-I actually am really sorry for my behaviour, I should have been more careful! I am so dumb that I forgot about Tisha and g-got so touchy with-" taehyung was cut off by jungkook bringing him in a hug, he flinched and his eyes went wide. He can feel jeongguk taking his hand and rubbing it with his own thumb with a comforting smile on his face.

" Tae, you don't have to be sorry. It wasn't your fault, it was ours. We were the dumb ones who didn't even remember about her. " Jeongguk lied. He clearly remembered Tisha. And he was sure jungkook did too. But hey, no one cares. Except for taehyung, of course.

" But-! " taehyung was again cut offed by jeongguk who caught both his lips together between his index finger and thumb finger, jeongguk slightly giggled at taehyung's cute pink cheeks.

" Shut up and get changed okay? " jungkook says as he backs away from the hug, jeongguk too detaches his fingers from taehyung's lips who again traps them between his teeth, nibbling on them while giving a nod to jungkook.

" Come here, I will give you the clothes. " jeongguk says receiving a nod from taehyung, " No he will wear my clothes!" jungkook suddenly protest earning a glare from jeongguk.
" Shut the fuck up, Jeon." jeongguk says with a done expression, jungkook sticks his tongue and grabs taehyung by the arm, pulling him towards him or more like to the door so he can take them to his room and give him his clothes.

" Your clothes smell like pussy fungus dude! " jungkook and taehyung gasps at the insult jeongguk threw at his twin. He smirked seeing Jungkook's reaction which was the most funniest reaction he ever got from him. Taehyung was just staring at the both boys with a urge to laugh trap inside his throat.

" Your clothes smell like used sanitary pads! " taehyung let out a bigger gasp hearing jungkook who was pointing his index finger at his twin who looked like he was about to launch into his twin and rip his throat apart.

" Calm down ugly fucks, why are you fighting? " suddenly chansoo barges inside the room with a white fairy dress on her body, a fake holo above her empty head, a wand with a shining star in it's end, fake ass plastic wings on her back and Hawaii sandals on her feet.

" First of all, the fuck are you wearing gutter? " jeongguk points at her outfit and she rolls her eyes full 361°. ( somi- she talented as fuck)

" Eomma forced me to wear this so she can take photos and post it on her Facebook. " chansoo says and jumps, posing like a fairy. " You look more like a witch. " jungkook compliments to which chansoo gives him the 'bitch?' look.

" You look cute Chan! " Taehyung says, earning a shy smile from chansoo. " I do? " she asks, still shy. " Yes you do." taehyung answers, now with a soft smile. Chansoo giggles feeling all giddy, she had the strong urge to break something so her giddiness can go the fuck away.