Chapter 16

~Your POV~

Boris gave me two books he found, gesturing that I should read them because they would explain to me about what happened to this studios. Now I'm done reading one of them: The Illusion Of Living. Yeah, it's full of information. Therefore, it's so f**king boring. It also took me a lot of time to read.

About 3-4 times, I can hear loud screeches echoing the hall.

"Well, Joey wanted to make his toons real, and he succeeded. Now the toons are not only real, but they are also powerful to kill us in a glance." I speak in an ironical voice. Boris cocks his head to a side. Good job, myself! You confused Boris.

"Eh... Sorry, my bad habit!" I say, rubbing the back of my neck. "Besides, why did Joey do that?" I close the first book and grab the second one: Dreams Come To Life.

"Are you sure I should read those books?" I ask. He just nods his head, smiling. "Alright... Just don't look at me as if you trusted me..."

'It will take me another long time.' I sigh at the thought.

Suddenly, I feel my head hurt like when I touch Sammy. Something hits me. The contents of the book!

Kinda... convenient?

"... I'm done reading this."

He gives me a confused look as if he wanted to say: "You just touched it".

"Truth me, I'm done reading... this..."

Realizing what the book is about, I feel... speechless. Everything was a huge mess. A boy volunteered to work at the Studio. He and a woman discovered many things about it. Sammy became insane. A terrible version of Bendy killed the boy. He revived as Boris. Joey tricked him and he trapped here. To be honest, most of the things happening in the book can't really affect me since I have seen them in Sammy's memory I guess. However, I'm still shocked. I'm not sure, but I think I can... sense the memories through... physical touch? (Like Sunset Shimmer :D) But what does that mean?

...

Wait... The boy revived as Boris?

"Boris, can I hold your hand?" I blurt out. I'm still not sure, but I'll give it a try. Boris look at me with a confused face, but still hold out his hand.

'Please work...!' I grasp his hand. It works! His memory appears in my mind. I can see a boy about my age at the moment. He idolized Joey, and also was tricked by him. What happened in the book is what happened to him. And then... he became the Boris clone in front of me. It was not over yet. He met... dad! He helped dad like he helped us. Then... An elevator fell? Alice captured him! And... she turned him into a...

Suddenly, I flinch because of a slight headache.

"Daniel Lewek...?" I call his name. "Is your name Daniel Lewek?"

The wolf boy flinch, looking at me in disbelief.

"Boris... No, Daniel Lewek, is that you?"

"How do you know?"  I hear male voice. Sounds young. I soon realize whose voice it is.

"Boris! Did you just say!?" I ask. "Wait, it means I'm right! That's your real name! And... I can sense the memories through physical touch!"

"Maybe you're right." He replies, looking down. "Actually, I don't remember what happened to me..."

"I can tell you what I saw, which is a bad idea to me. What do you think?" I offer. Boris. Yeah, I think that's a bad idea since I can mess everything up.

"Please tell me!" He answers me with a bit of hesitation.

Taking a deep breath, I tell him.

"I... see..."  Boris says, lowing his head.

"So sorry, I don't mean to make you sad!"

"I'm not sad." He looks at me, grinning happily. "I'm happy!"

"Eh... Why are you... grinning?"

"Because I remember all! Thank you so much, (Y/N)!" He shakes my hands.

"U-um, you're welcome, Boris- I mean Daniel... or Mr. Lewek?"

He gives me a smile.

"Please call me Buddy!"

"I guess... Nice to meet you... Buddy" I stick a hand out. "And you know... crushing Joey's hand and throwing him to the floor is the best thing I've ever seen!"

"Nice to meet you too, (Y/N)!" He takes it. "And you're right! I must do that again if I see him!" He giggles.

Once again, I'm deep in my thought. Joey... Like what Sammy said, he treated his workers like trash! He made Bendy real! He indirectly made everyone become Ink Creator! He even killed a person who was still a teenager! He tricked dad! And he would kill anybody who get in his way or have what he doesn't have! And I am not an exception.

Moreover, I saw what Sammy did to Buddy and many other workers..

To be honest... I don't know I should be scared, or disappointed, or sad...

I feel nothing.

"By the way, I think I saw you before." Buddy speaks out.

"It can't be! The first time I met you was yesterday!"

"I saw an lovely enframed photo in Sammy's office. On the photo, there were Sammy and a little girl with the same (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes to you, so I guess that girl is you. And right, Henry! He has told me so much about you and your mom."

I blush.

"R-Really?"

"Yes! They two must have missed you very much!" Buddy says with a smile.

Dad... he missed me? And Sammy... He still kept that photo? What should I feel? Why is it so freaking complex?

"You like Sammy, right?" Buddy exclaims, which makes me blush... hard.

"M-Me? N-No! I-I mean I like him as a... Friend! Yes! I like him as a friend!!! Who told you that??? Wait... DAD TOLD YOU THAT???"

"Yes, Henry told me, but he told that with a somewhat disappointed face..."

'Dad! Why did you do that to me!?'

In fact, I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT MY FEELING IS TOWARDS HIM!!! After our talk, I found him... cute, and cool, sympathetic, and attractive! When I hold his arm, I could feel my heartbeat getting fast. I was sweating. And... AGHHHH!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS!!!

Talk about Sammy... he hasn't come back! That's too long!

I have a bad feeling about it...

"I must find him, it's been too long. I know that you can't touch ink so stay here, Ok?"

"I'm afraid I can't let you go. It's too dangerous. Besides, Sammy's told me to protect you."

"I'll be fine for real this time, so please don't worry. I promise we will be back as soon as we can!" I say confidently. Thankfully, he agrees.

"You promised!"

I nod. I turn on the LED flash and immediately run into the... dark hall.

I don't see anyone, obviously because... I get lost, again.

'I hate my stupid sense of direction!!!' I swear at myself. Looking around, I still see no one. Not really. I see a Searcher with a... yellow bowler hat passing by.

"That hat..."

Not knowing he will attack me or not, I slowly approach him. I tap his shoulder.

"Jack, is that you-?"

All of a sudden, the Searcher pops away, leaving behind his hat.

"Oh come on..."

Fortunately, he teleports to a place not too far from me. I think I should return his hat to him.