Chapter 4

Warning: This chapter contains depiction of self-harm (Viewer discretion is advised.).

~Your/(Y/N)'s POV~

I continue wandering to find Sammy's room. Somehow, it's blocked by ink. I sign. Then 2 ink creator appears.

"Well-timed!" I smash them, violently 'till they turn into ink puddles.

'Great! Now, how to make ink stop running?' I ask myself as I notice a recorder.

"So I go to get my dust pan from the hall closet the other day and guess what? I can't find my stupid keys. It's like they disappeared into thin air or something.

All I can think of is that they must have garbage cans as I was making around last week.

I just hope nobody tells Sammy. Because if he finds out I lost my keys again, I'm outta here."

I have no idea to say. And I found Wally's keys in a can nearby me. I open the closet to see another recorder. How bored!

"Every artistic person needs a sanctuary. Joey Drew has his and I have mine. To enter, you need only know my favorite song:

The banjo playfully plucks.

The drum thunders in triumph.

The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation.

The bass fiddle returns and sing aloud.

Sing my song and my sanctuary will open to you."

I sign as I return to the recording room, but I feel like I'm missing something. Of course, the projector. I look at the balcony and realize... there are 2 Bendy cutouts. I race to it to see... they are down there... I ignore them. I turn on the projector then quickly return to play the instruments in order. I hear the door open. I come in to see a pentagram with the words,

'SING A HAPPY SONG.

WHISTLE A MERRY TUNE.

WAIT FOR HIS ARRIVAL,

HE'S COMING VERY SOON!'

"In this world, there's nothing names 'Happy' and 'Merry'." I mutter as I turn a wheel has the word 'FLOW'. I walk to the end and see Bendy peek around the corner. So lame. I walk out. They appear, again. Those freaking creator. Right after that, I dunno what I am doing... My hands hold the axe and swing unconsciously... until they disappear... 

I guess somebody is following me... I look at the balcony to see... Sammy... Well, now I can see him more obviously. He wears a Bendy mask, which has a hole at its mouth. I wonder what happened to him. But I just stare at him, giving him a little bow and leave the room.

~Sammy's POV~

I follow the sheep on the balcony.
'She'll be a great sheep!' I still keep that thought... until she turns around to see me. I can't look away from her eyes. They're so familiar, and lifeless. She just stares at me, then gives me a little bow and leaves.

I can't stop thinking about those eyes. In my mind, a blur appears. A little girl's blur. She has the same (H/C) hair, the same (E/C) eyes with the same lifelessness. That makes me feel familiar, and sad... but I don't know why. Suddenly, I hear a voice:
"WhAt ArE yOU wAiTiNg FOr? WhY DoN't YOu FoLlOw HeR?" - Lord Bendy asks me.
"I-I don't think I want to sacrifice her." - I stutter.
"WhAt DiD YoU SaY? Or YoU DoN't WaNt TO bE FrEe, dO YOu?" - He sounds angry. That makes me frozen. I hesitate to answer.
"O-of course I want to. B-but..."
"DON'T SAY 'BUT' TO ME! YOU ARE MY PROPHET. THAT MEANS YOU MUST DO ALL THE THINGS I WANT YOU TO DO!" - He shouts at me. Suddenly, I feel my body get controlled.
"And now, go ahead! You know what to do." - He whispers. I nod unsconsiously as I grab a shovel...

~Your POV~

There I go again, getting lost... again. After a while, I finally found a infirmary. I take a rest . Well, now I have to find a valve which I don't need to use. But no, I'm too tired, so I sit on a chair and relax. I realise that I take my phone with me. Guess there will be many messages for me. I turn on my phone. It's 7:45 PM and yes, I had about 150 messages and about 200 missed calls. My bullies and my relatives were texting me.

(Bully's name) (9:00 AM): Hey scum! Whatcha doin'? Don't tell me that you are trying to kill yourself again.

(Bully's name) (9:01 AM): Well, you know? You were so fucking laughable on that day! XD

(Bully's name) (9:02 AM): And, I am going to your house. Get ready!

(Bully's name) (9:15 AM): OPEN THE DOOR NOW, (Y/N)! I KNOW IN THERE! LET ME IN SO I CAN RIP YOUR  SHITTY FACE, YOU BITCH!!!

I sigh and read my aunt's texts.

Aunt (9:00 AM): Hey my little niece! Can you lend us some money? You have a job, so you have money, don't you?

Aunt (9:01 AM): My dear, I do know that you live on your parents' savings.

Aunt (9:02 AM): So, can you lend us?

Aunt (9:06 AM): Do you decide to keep silent? 

Aunt (9:10 AM): Alright, let me remind you.

Aunt (9:10 AM): I AM YOUR AUNT! I WAS THE ONE WHO NOURISHED YOU! THEREFORE, GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PARENTS' MONEY, OR I WILL BURN YOUR HOUSE, YOU DISRESPECTFUL NIECE!

I chuckle as tears are rolling down my face. I don't want to read the other messages. I just want to throw my phone away. Of course I know that those people just need my existence only to abuse me and insult my parents.

I wipe my tears. I never allow myself to cry anytime.

I pull up the sleeves , put out the knife and begin to...

Stab.

Stab.

STAB.

STILL STABBING...

Crimson blood is streaming down, dripping on the floor. My hands have a new range of cuts. Perfect. But I am still crying.  I stop stabbing and wipe the blood. My body is shaking.

"...Wish you were here... Mom! Dad!... Sammy!" - I whisper. Suddenly, I hear something fall behind me. I turn around to see Sammy...